Hello All

jlederma

Local time
Yesterday, 21:57
I have been an IT professional for almost 25 years. I've been using MS Access since the late 1990's, generally to support operations in small departments within large enterprises. I code in VB/VBA as well as UIPath and the MS Power Platform. I have experience with stand alone access dbs, linking access to external sources (including various types of DB servers and sharepoint lists), split DBS (front end and back end) as well as automation of all parts of the MS office suite.

Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom