Hello from Monsoon Season in Tucson

gurtonj

Local time
Today, 15:05
I've been working in ACCESS for over 20 years. To say it's changed would be an understatement.

I work for the University of Arizona in Tucson as a Principal Business Analyst.

I've worked in most of the different areas of accounting, but reached a point where I was doing much more technical tasks...hence my new(ish) title.

Hobbies include - watching almost any sport (especially MLB and NFL), playing and/or spoiling my grandsons and I love to travel.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Some things will be changing as we go because our site owner, Jon, just installed an upgrade to the software that runs this site. He's still installing the add-ons. Be patient with us.

Hi. Welcome to AWF!

I've been working in ACCESS for over 20 years. To say it's changed would be an understatement.

I work for the University of Arizona in Tucson as a Principal Business Analyst.

I've worked in most of the different areas of accounting, but reached a point where I was doing much more technical tasks...hence my new(ish) title.

Hobbies include - watching almost any sport (especially MLB and NFL), playing and/or spoiling my grandsons and I love to travel.
Hi Gurtonj, I'm in Phoenix, good to see a fellow Arizonan. Lots of wind and dust so far huh!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom