HI Guys (1 Viewer)

Stanners

Local time
Today, 04:30
My name is Andy I live in England, I started programming back in the c64/Spectrum days picking up assembler from books. I have been writing my own databases in access for many years, I have a HND in programing from about 25 years ago and love to use access as its fast to develop very usable GUIs and as i can write VB i can automate my user end and manipulate my data and get most things done.

I have written 4 stock control/sales systems and my current system I have been using for 10 years is a health and safety certification/audit database, with over 6000 items multiple entries agains items, stock control and costings and lots of additional functionality including storing safety certificates.

I would love to help people if i can, but will probably need some help myself as I am embarking on a big revamp and update with some new technologys

ohh my hobbies are Music and flying.

Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

Hello, Andy, and welcome to the forum from a USA member. You said one of your hobbies was music. Do you play an instrument? I play organ (console style, not just a single keyboard).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom