How to prevent Shift bypass Key?

Ahmeed696

Local time
Today, 23:38
Hello everyone!
I need to know how to protect my database against bypass Key. I want to create a form to choose to lock or unlock bypass Key. I need the full vba code for it

You can download a sample for that. I don't have a link handy, but Google should find it.

Sent from phone...

Hello everyone!
I need to know how to protect my database against bypass Key. I want to create a form to choose to lock or unlock bypass Key. I need the full vba code for it
Don't forget that whatever you can do, a knowledgeable user can undo. Anyone can search the internet and find the same code that reenables it as well.

As George has explained, though disabling the shft bypass is a very useful security measure, knowledgeable users can re-enable the bypass externally.

AFAIK, it is impossible to prevent this but you can mitigate the effects of this being done. See part 3 of my series of articles on the shift bypass:

Yes, there is that, but a simple search first, would negate that issue. :(

That involves searching though @GPGeorge and not having it handed to you on a plate? :(
True that. I happened to have looked at it a few days ago and had it handy. I'm well aware of the problem of asking others to perform Google searches on one's behalf.

Thank you all for help. Actually I was trying to apply it myself for long ours. I tried many tutorials and applied many codes from videos. But each one result an error. So I was hoping to get a better help from professionals here. Posting here is my last way to get help. Results on Google didn't work for me so I'm here.

You are telling me that this did not work?
First video from the Google link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom