How to upload MS Access Database and report on SharePoint (1 Viewer)

SachAccess

Local time
Today, 11:15
Hi
I want to upload MS Access Database file and few of the reports on SharePoint with VBA code.
These are two different tasks. However, since task is almost the same clubbing both the questions in one thread.

1. I want to upload a daily backup of MS Access Database file (or few tables from the file) on SharePoint with code.
    I have never worked with SharePoint before; at the moment I am doing Google search for the same.
  1. There will be few reports generated by the tool. Every time a report is generate, it should get auto-uploaded on SharePoint.

Am working on MS Access 365 version. I need help about, what things I should keep in mind when trying this.
To be honest, am not sure if it is even possible with MS Access 365.
Can anyone please help me in this.

SachAccess

Local time
Today, 11:15
Thanks a lot @GPGeorge for the help. Am checking this. Have a nice day ahead. :)

By the way, Sir, I really liked your signature.
Reports are internal to Access and can't be "uploaded" to SharePoint directly. You can export them as PDFs and then upload the PDFs to SharePoint though.

The ability to upload files to SharePoint is the same, regardless of the file format, so the VBA in this discussion should be adaptable to your requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom