I'm not a new member first time to introduce my self (1 Viewer)

ahmedjamalaboelez

Ahmed J. Aboelez
Local time
Today, 13:43
:):) Hello everyone & good day :):)
Ahmad Jamal " A J "
34 years old
Egyptian
Accountant

--------------------
* I use MS access since 2004. first database I created in high school, I love work in MS access I'm not professional but i do my best to build helpful applications.
* I joined this wonderful forum Feb, 2015 since this date every thing I need to ask was already here, I gain so much experience here and I find genius programmers solve every issue and help others.
* in 2018 I started to learn PHP,MYSQL,HTML,CSS but really its competitive market controlled by giant entities , and millions of beginners and cheap cost freelancers.
* So I discovered that I can build small business professional databases in MS Access within 10% of time i used to spend in a useless web application.
--------------------
My message: 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Thank you so much to every one, for your time, given knowledge, and kindness
A.J

Share some of my work with you
Application, free, for Inventory >> Click here
application, free, for GL accounting >> Click Here
Application, promotion in x work place >>
Click Here

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:43
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:43
Welcome aboard AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom