Inroducing mdfOffman

mdfOffman

Local time
Today, 16:51
i, I used to be reasonably expert in Access 25 years ago!! I am very impressed with my first experience of coming back to the modern version but am already having some problems conecting to my my'SQL d/bs so i am looking for help

Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

@mdfOffman Welcome. This is an introductory forum and people don't look here for questions to answer. Please start a new thread in the SQL Server forum and someone will help you.

First, welcome to the forums.

Second, post your question with what you tried and what you got back. This is true for almost any of the tech forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom