Is this Possible? (2 Viewers)

TheSearcher

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:32
See attached example.
I would like to have a form that has three command buttons positioned next to each other (side by side) in the uppermost part of my form. They should always be visible.
If the first command button is clicked I would like to have another specific form open in the lower part of the form.
If the second command button is clicked I would like to have a different form open in the lower part of the form - etc.
The only common thing between all the forms will be a transaction number.
If I use a subform how can I change subforms when the buttons are clicked? Or is there a better way to approach this?

Attachments

• _SampleForm.pdf
    33.3 KB · Views: 90

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:32
Haven't looked at the sample, but behind the buttons you can change the subform control's source object property to the desired form.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:32
See attached example.
I would like to have a form that has three command buttons positioned next to each other (side by side) in the uppermost part of my form. They should always be visible.
If the first command button is clicked I would like to have another specific form open in the lower part of the form.
If the second command button is clicked I would like to have a different form open in the lower part of the form - etc.
The only common thing between all the forms will be a transaction number.
If I use a subform how can I change subforms when the buttons are clicked? Or is there a better way to approach this?
Can you upload the actual database so we can see your table structures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom