Like do we apple pie or what? (1 Viewer)

Terri321

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:58
Barbed Wire On America: God's Final Warning (3Min.40sec)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ix9mp4c64o&NR

World population control; 500 million to maintain perpetual balance with
nature. We need to reduce the population from 5.6 billion.... to 500million.

(8Min.18sec)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOjWtrKSHe4

Adding up to greater loss; This video is from a young man that has many good facts...he did his research... Worth a look.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 15:58
Terri321 said:
World population control; 500 million to maintain perpetual balance with nature. We need to reduce the population from 5.6 billion.... to 500million.

It'll be ok, GWB is addressing this very point, he's sending as many American servicemen and women to their death as quickly as he can and getting tens of thousands of innocents killed as a by product.:rolleyes: ;)

BTW, I see he (Bush) is going to be on US prime time TV on monday 11/9 to tell the world how great the USA is and how safe it is from terrorist attack. Jolly good - I'm sure people will believe him:rolleyes: ref

Col

Len Boorman

Back in gainfull employme
Local time
Terri321 said:
World population control; 500 million to maintain perpetual balance with
nature. We need to reduce the population from 5.6 billion.... to 500million.

Are you drawing up a short (long) list of candidate to depart.

Hmmmmm 5.1 billion. tis a bit of a list to create so better start with

who ?

Bear in mind that at 5.1 billion its no good poncing around with named individuals....better start with identifiable areas.

Hmmmm

Hang on there just a mo

Wondering the effect on the environment of all those cremations/pyres interments etc

You sure you got your facts straight
You sure you got any facts

L

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I don't even understand the title of this thread - it doesn't make sense:confused:

Col

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:58
ColinEssex said:
I don't even understand the title of this thread - it doesn't make sense:confused:
I think the thorazine suppy is running a bit low again :eek:

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 10:58
She/He is a spam bot. All they do is come here and post links to third party sites, probably gets paid per click too.

Keith Nichols

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:58
ColinEssex said:

Col

I'm assuming that it is rhyming slang:
'Like do we die or what?'

Not terribly good grammar, but intelligible.

Whatever the motive for posting, and without bothering to follow the links, I suspect that the idea is way off mark.

I can see that the sustainability of an environment for humans to live in would be much easier with 90% of the population dead (and properly composted!). But that isn't to say that the expected leveling of the population towards the middle/end of this century will not be at a level that can be easily maintained with the resources available.

Having said that, if the project to carry out an 'inverse decimation' (that is, spare 10% and kill the rest) ever goes forward, they will need a database. Many of the gurus on this site would be spared as those in 'reserved occupations'. Small comfort! :D :cool: :eek: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom