Logging Blu-ray Player Firmware Version Database (1 Viewer)

allier

Local time
Yesterday, 23:00
Hello all,

So I have an access 2010 database w/ 4 horizontal nagivation buttons (Profile 5.0, Profile 2.0, Profile 1.1, Profile 1.0). Within each tab, I have Blu-ray player manufacturers, (LG, Denon, Panasonic, Sony, Etc.) When a Manufacturer is clicked, a sub-form (w/ vertical navigation buttons for Blu-ray Player models) is shown for the Blu-ray models I have in-house. (BD650, BD690, BX580, BX585). The purpose of this database is to Log the History and changes to each players individual Firmware Update.

So basically when I click an individual BD650 navi-button, I want to be taken to a datasheet/form which is populated with the history log of current and prior firmware versions.

I'm currently having trouble figuring out how I can log Firmware Versions at this stage.

I will attach my database so hopefully someone can help out, this access database would be a huge improvement from the excel tracking we are using now at the company.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Database3.zip
    237.7 KB · Views: 162

allier

Local time
Yesterday, 23:00
Forgot to ask this.

Is it possible to make 2 out of the 8 fields read-only. Currently, the BD650 form is tied to the BD650 Table. I would like 2 of the fields to be UN-editable when viewing in the sub-form view (I think my terminology is correct, who knows lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom