Look at the dumb things Democrats are doing to our military

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 08:43

"Referring to someone as a member of ‘the opposite sex.’ While the DOD may not recognize multiple genders legally, that doesn’t mean military members exist with a wide spectrum of gender identity," the document says, alleging that the term "opposite sex" is "transphobic."

"The phrase, ‘the opposite sex’ implies that only the gender binary exists, and also falsely conflates sex and gender identity."

The document also urges airmen to think twice before promoting materials and hanging posters that encourage others to stand for the flag, which could qualify as micro-aggression
!!!! WTF is going on and who would vote for a party that encourages these types of ideologies at the expense of a tough and ready military.

"It was created by a group of individuals at the unit level in July 2021 as a submission for an innovation program and was not selected.
Typical Gaetz buffoonery. Kamala's right. You guys are weird.

Typical Gaetz buffoonery. Kamala's right. You guys are weird.
I have a lot of military friends. We used to meet up at a cigar bar in Virginia. During the gays in the military national debate. No one I knew, from privates to Generals, could care less about that crap.

It was, like almost everything from the Left of the Right, made up to separate the people. Now that they can't use it to get votes, nobody cares.

I have a lot of military friends. We used to meet up at a cigar bar in Virginia. During the gays in the military national debate. No one I knew, from privates to Generals, could care less about that crap.
So why is recruitment down.

It was, like almost everything from the Left of the Right, made up to separate the people. Now that they can't use it to get votes, nobody cares.
Exactly - that is the way it used to be. Good for you for remembering :)
@moke123 That's what they call gaslighting. No, it's not weird to think it's weird, it's weird & gross that the military is focused on peoples sex fetishes instead of being tough and fighting - now you have to worry about the war of words instead of the real war. Gaetz is right to bring it up - shut that sh*t down before it becomes a real thing - but @moke123 I am glad to see that particular memo may not have taken off, but we know from the actual training that it's moving in that direction.

Here's one of my favorite (not)

The Biden administration’s Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Michael Gilday, decided last year to add Ibram X. Kendi’s book, How to Be an Antiracist—one of the leading sourcebooks on critical race theory—to his list of recommended readings. To give an idea of how radical Kendi’s book is, one of its famous (or infamous) arguments is that “Capitalism is essentially racist,” and that “to truly be antiracist, you also have to be truly anticapitalist.”

Since 2008, the Air Force has created at least eight “Barrier Analysis Working Groups” to “create an inclusive culture regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, orientation, religion, or disabilities.” These groups include the “Indigenous Nations Equality Team” and the “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, or Questioning Initiatives Team.” President Biden signed an executive order in 2021 requiring all organizations in the military—as well as in the rest of the federal government—to create Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) offices, to produce strategic DEI plans, and to create bureaucratic structures to report on progress towards DEI goals.

Read https://www.heritage.org/defense/commentary/the-rise-wokeness-the-military you might learn something

Kamala's right. You guys are weird.
Yup, by her standards

1722290448781.png

I got a good laugh out of myself a few minutes ago thinking this. I bet you anything @moke123 pictures me standing in the pew of a Dallas Baptist Church, a gaggle of children and a humble wife with a black eye by my side, belting out the verses of "Glory, Glory Hallelujah" with great gusto.

Would it surprise you to know I am a Native American black gay 19 yr old surfer?

Would it surprise you to know I am a Native American black gay 19 yr old surfer?
Never thought you'd come out of the closet but feel free to identify as your true self. Congrats, good for you.

Exactly - that is the way it used to be. Good for you for remembering :)
@moke123 That's what they call gaslighting. No, it's not weird to think it's weird, it's weird & gross that the military is focused on peoples sex fetishes instead of being tough and fighting - now you have to worry about the war of words instead of the real war. Gaetz is right to bring it up - shut that sh*t down before it becomes a real thing - but @moke123 I am glad to see that particular memo may not have taken off, but we know from the actual training that it's moving in that direction.
Meaning, they were totally ok with it, they didn't care either way . In case I wasn't clear.

Yes. very much.

If true, you should probably read the label on the Cool Aid package. They have different flavors, you know.

So a while ago Biden says to put Trump in a bullseye and today he tells speaker Mike that he is dead on arrival. Why do we tolerate violent talk from the left but not the right??

Right. But now they do. Now they have to look at their teammates and figure out what boxes the mate checks and figure out how to not offend them. Somehow, that seems to be just the opposite of what we want from our military. Isn't the point team building? Isn't the point of boot camp to break people down and build them back in the mold of the military? To make them fighting machines?

All this woke stuff does is to divide people and emphasize differences when the differences, at their heart, are totally meaningless. Who cares what color your eyes are. Think about that. Do we care what color your eyes are? Why not? Why is skin color relevant but not eye color?

For the Star Trek fans, think back to the episode where the Enterprise encountered the two men who were in deadly battle. This is one of my favorite morality plays. The men were bi-color and the two of them were the last of their race and they were intent on killing each other. One was black on the left side of his face and white on the right and the other was the opposite. No one on the Enterprise crew had a clue what was different about them until they started calling each other half-black or half-white depending on the color of the left side of their face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom