MS Access

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:10
On my new computer I installed O365. It has been years since I had to run this install. In their world Access doesn't exist. It was very sad to see. All the other components were installed on the Start Menu but not Access. Access was relegated to the "more" section.

That is why when I decided to upgrade, I got an LTSC version from a company that sells licenses for out of date copies. I bought the Office Professional version that includes Access but it was for Office 2021. I don't care if I don't have THE latest and greatest version but it was time to retire the old Office 2010 version. Which I did.

That is why when I decided to upgrade, I got an LTSC version from a company that sells licenses for out of date copies. I bought the Office Professional version that includes Access but it was for Office 2021. I don't care if I don't have THE latest and greatest version but it was time to retire the old Office 2010 version. Which I did.
Exactly what I did although my initial driver was cost. However, since then the problems people seem to have with 365 makes me glad I did as well. All it seems to give is early access to problems.

I rather understood Pat to mean that Microsoft Access was installed, but unfortunately it is not displayed prominently in the Start menu like the other applications, but in a sub-section 'More' and Microsoft seems to be increasingly 'ignoring' Access...

I think I understood that, too, but at least for the LTSC version of Office 2021 Pro, Access isn't relegated to "red-headed stepchild."

I always have Access. Excel, Word and Outlook on my taskbar at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom