Need a trustworthy site to buy Electronic Components in India...

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:03
[Mod edit: link removed. Also previously advised against linking to this site]

Was trusting and ordered components in a site called "Electronic Comps" I even have their app installed on my phone. Don't know what happened to them. My last order is made on 5th of August this month. Usually they ship in 1 or 2 days once the order is placed. But this time not yet shipped still. I suspect some foul play here. Please tell me some ways to get the ordered products from them. Already paid the amount too. Not a big very big amount but still can't afford a loss on these jobless days. Also tell me a trustworthy site to buy Electronics Components regularly in India. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked Grok, the AI which is present on the Elon Musk platform X

GROK SAID:-

Given the information available up to August 16, 2024, here's what we can infer about your situation with electronicscomp.com:

Customer Service and Shipping Issues:
There's a pattern of complaints regarding electronicscomp.com, indicating issues with shipping delays, incomplete orders, and lack of communication or resolution regarding refunds.

Users have reported:
Orders not being shipped despite being marked as in stock.
Items missing from orders when they do ship.
Non-responsive customer service or generic responses when queried about delays or refunds.

Public Sentiment on X:
From X posts, there's a general frustration with shipping delays not just limited to electronicscomp.com but across various companies, suggesting that while electronicscomp might have specific issues, shipping delays are a broader concern in 2024.

Trustworthy Alternatives for Electronics Components in India:
Mouser Electronics:
Known for reliability and a vast selection, though might be pricier due to international shipping.

Digi-Key: Similar to Mouser, highly regarded for service and selection.

Farnell (element14): Offers a good mix of components with reliable service, often used by hobbyists and professionals alike.

Local Suppliers: For cost-effective solutions, look into local distributors or electronics markets like Lamington Road in Mumbai or Nehru Place in Delhi, where you might find components at competitive prices, though quality and variety might differ.

Online Platforms like Amazon India or Flipkart: They offer electronics components, and with their established customer service, you might find better support for issues like shipping delays.

As with anything it's up to you to verify that the seller is legitimate don't take mine or Grok's word for it!

Last edited:
I live in Sir Kier Stalin's Britain, where white Caucasians are all now in an "at risk group" if found to have
published comments in any way related to the Indian Subcontinent. Eighteen months in jail is the likely result.

Myself and everyone over here are therefore unable to comment, help, or advise.

Reactions: Jon
I live in Sir Kier Stalin's Britain, where white Caucasians are all now in an "at risk group" if found to have
published comments in any way related to the Indian Subcontinent. Eighteen months in jail is the likely result.

Ha.. Ha..

I am truly (an honest comment, not a joke) sorry to hear about the new leadership in Britain. I hoe it doens't last long and is widely publicly proved to be the worse choice so that the right comes back

Seems like Musk can't even do an interview with Trump without being threatened with jail in both the EU and Brazil

Sad state of affairs when left wing takes over - a lot like communism, except this time let's not let it happen by any means necessary.

But aren't Facebook, Xtwitter and the rest of them autocratic and communistically principled idealists?
All sat in a warm bath in their own little, isolated but hugely profitable worlds.
Do they not have a social conscience, without any sense of responsibility for what they do?
Just questions that comes to mind.

It does disturb me how big some companies have gotten and have too much power. Google, Meta, both are disturbing to me. Yet I use Google all the time - only because it's the most practical choice for me.

........- only because it's the most practical choice for me.
Cars, and Google et al. All necessary, making some things easier and convenient.
At least most of the internet is "free" as in £s & $s. If it wasn't we'd all be a bit more picky.
After all there was a time when MS-DOS updates were free, regularly dispatched by Microsoft on 1.4MB floppy disks. Wasn't Windows for Warehouses also free?
The predilection these for monthly fees because they can, maybe will lead to charges eventually?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom