New to Forum

Vasu

Local time
Tomorrow, 00:06
HI All,

I am New to this Forum.. And I am looking for a master someone who can guide or teach me advance access knowledge..

I believe i know basic of access..

Please let me know how to be in contact with you for my better access tech knowledge..

Thanks in advance:)

Welcome to the forum.

Access is far too expansive to just sit down and read about it. That quickly overwhelms even the most focussed learner. Experience is everything and what you need to know depends on the nature of the experience you are gathering at the time. Knowledge is infused and then consolidated as the loose ends tie together.

The best way is to choose a project and get started. When you run into something you don't know how to do then try a Google search of the forum. Many answers are already here. Then if you still can't find the answer, post a question that is as specific as possible to the action you are trying to perform.

After a while you will get the impression that you are really starting to get your head around it. Then something will pop up and you will realise there is a vast expanse of functionality you didn't even suspect existed. Once this happens a few times you will begin to get the real picture. Access and particularly VBA is a huge subject.

Read some of the the new topics that come up here each day. I learn many things that I would not even had considered by doing this. I still regularly learn new bits and pieces after nearly three years of doing that. Quite a bit went right over my head for a while.

Thank you very much for that warm note

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom