Some Medicines Are Worse Than Others (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:10

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, I HAD to post that link because otherwise no one would have believed it.

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:10
The practice of consuming faeces is not uncommon in the animal world to get the bacteria to digest food.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yep, dogs do it all the time. Which is why Milk Bone doggie biscuits are good to have. They clean doggie teeth and freshen doggie breath.

conception_native_0123

Local time
dogs do it all the time.
a sad story....

a neighbor of mine adopted a poodle years ago that was being neglected by its owner. he was eating his own feces at the time because he was starving. now THAT is a story about using feces for good use that can't be denied. Made me cry though.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 19:10
Steve Martin has made, over time, spoofs of prsecription warning labels. Below is one such example.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Jeff Foxworthy has a routine that discusses diseases and medicine side-effects. Sorry for the ad that is included.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 16:10
Now I have seen it all.

I know I've had some medicines that made me feel like crap, but ...

Wow, interesting.

After reading the story and the linked full version https://news.yahoo.com/pill-made-freeze-dried-faeces-093200580.html
I have a feeling that it may be an excellent possibility for good results - and also likely whoever (if) ends up marketing it will really wish they could rewind the clock on that nickname.

Imagine a new marketing intern's first assignment:

"Here you are, Jessieighkah. If you can make this work you've got the job. Come up with a marketing campaign that doesn't end up dissolving amidst a flurry of inevitable nicknames like Crapsule".

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 00:10
a sad story....

a neighbor of mine adopted a poodle years ago that was being neglected by its owner. he was eating his own feces at the time because he was starving. now THAT is a story about using feces for good use that can't be denied. Made me cry though.
Recycling at its best.
Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom