Tab control font is default (Times New Roman) not change to another

Hamatto

Local time
Today, 20:55
Hellp friends
I have a form and tab control in it with pages
the problem is I can't change the tab control font
it is (Times New Roman) as default
When I change it to (calibri) and save and re open it still (Times New Roman)
Note : I used (calibri) normally in access controls without any problem
The problem in Control tab only
Any help will be really appreciated
Thanks a lot

where are you changing it exactly? In design view, just click once on the tab control and change the font in the properties (F4). Click Save or press Ctrl-S to save the form and that should change the font on all of the tabs. If not, you need to give us more details. It's also possible there is VBA code that is setting the font in the On Load or On Open event.

where are you changing it exactly? In design view, just click once on the tab control and change the font in the properties (F4). Click Save or press Ctrl-S to save the form and that should change the font on all of the tabs. If not, you need to give us more details. It's also possible there is VBA code that is setting the font in the On Load or On Open event.
Thanks a lot for reply
I did that in design view exactly as you said but after save and re open the font returned to the defult(Times New Roman)

And did you verify there is no code setting that font property? I guarantee if you put a new tab control on a form, it will not behave like your describing. If there doesn't seem to be any other reason why this is happening, then you can just rebuild the tab control from scratch. It doesn't take that long to do. Can you upload a sample database showing the problem?

Hellp friends
I have a form and tab control in it with pages
the problem is I can't change the tab control font
it is (Times New Roman) as default
Note : I used (calibri) normally in access controls without any problem
The problem in Control tab only
Any help will be really appreciated
Thanks a lot
Mine defaults to Calibri Light (Header) ?

You didn't say what version of Access you are using.

I have just created a tab control and then changed it from Calibri to Segoe UI without any reversion in Access 2021.

Try changing the font size at the same time as this was a solution to this problem years ago in Access 2003, that needed both changed!

You didn't say what version of Access you are using.

I have just created a tab control and then changed it from Calibri to Segoe UI without any reversion in Access 2021.

Try changing the font size at the same time as this was a solution to this problem years ago in Access 2003, that needed both changed
Access 2016

Access 2016
I jumped straight from 2003 to 2021 and don't think I came across the problem to need to deal with I for my minor occaisional usage of 2010. Did you try saving the font size as well?

Why don't you just set your desired font in the Open Event of the form in question and be done with it? Also look at this MS Article On Defaults

Code:
Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer)
   Me.TabCtl45.Properties("FontName") = "Calibri"
   Me.TabCtl45.Properties("FontWeight") = 700
End Sub

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom