*EMPID
*CategoryID
PrevReport
Received
Resolved
ONHand
Oldest Date On Hand
2ndary Claims

There are 5 different Category and each week billers work within the categories and keep a count of their progress. In the "Weekly Stats Table" all the fields are numeric where they keep their totals for the week except of course for the "Oldest Date on Hand" which shows the date of the oldest claim that they are working with.

I want to create a form that will allow them to pull up a blank form and use Data Entry to fill in their stats each week. I would like for the name of the biller to come up when they enter the Emp ID Number. I would also like for the category to show as well. I am having a hard time with this. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Typically I allow entry of the qualifing field (Employee ID in this case?) then upon the proper event (lost focus, updated whatever) I would run a couple Dlookups on display fields to display that data based on the Employee ID entered in the other field. Caution, don't use to many Dlookups as they can become slow.

Look up "autolookup query" to see how to do this WITHOUT using the very inefficient DLookup()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom