Texan foils U.K. burglary via Beatles webcam (1 Viewer)

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:38
Matt Greatorex said:
All well and good, but how many shots he did he fire into his monitor before calling? :D
I didn't know he was a blonde Texan :eek:

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Matt Greatorex said:
As a blond myself, I'd be offended if I understood that remark. ;)
Among the myriad of "dumb-blonde" jokes, one refers to the way you can tell that a blonde has been using your word processor...by the white-out smeared on the screen.

Matt Greatorex

Registered User.
Local time
Bodisathva said:
Among the myriad of "dumb-blonde" jokes, one refers to the way you can tell that a blonde has been using your word processor...by the white-out smeared on the screen.

I don't have that problem. They gave me a special computer where I can reset the screen by picking it up and shaking it.

R

Rich

Brianwarnock said:
The thing that amazes us here is that he got a response from the police !!:confused:
That's very cynical of you Brian, our great and glorious leader (Zog the omnipotent) took personal charge of crime when the figures were going up. He came up with a simple and effective way of reducing the official figures, he told the Home Office to tell the Police not to answer the phone, it's worked a treat.:rolleyes:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 23:38
That's caused a real chuckle but is too true to be funny, I did ring Liverpool police the other day to thank them for something, I wont bother with the details, but I didn't get through:mad:

Brian

R

Rich

They were either on their tea break or out collecting extra revenue for HMG via their "road safety" cameras:mad: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom