What makes us go unattractive?

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 15:08
Today I went shopping with my wife... No one glanced at me. what could be the reason? A short dip in my Testosterone Level as I am aging a bit? How many of you really think what goes inside is what comes outside like hormone levels and all or just a make-up can do wonders. What do you think... Theres a reason why indians worship the Linga as God (Linga: Male Sex Organ)

For me, its the mirror. I have come to accept that fact that I am just an ugly guy and thank the stars above my wife has a heart and a sense of humor...

I seriously think that hormones play a part in attraction.

Is it possible that no one glanced at you because you were with your wife? And therefore, already "taken"?

Hormones can indeed play a role in attraction, but hormonal issues are hard to spot in a fully clothed person in a crowd of people out shopping. On a beach or playground or in a swimming pool, the issues that are most directly influenced by hormones might be more obvious including musculature and skin tone.

However, your comment also suggests a certain level of insecurity. Some of your prior post topics also suggest some uncertainty in life as well. You know what that nagging level of insecurity makes you? Human. Live with it.

Please don't take this post in a serious tone. See. It's a longtime question which is going inside me for a very long time. That's why frankly asked today. I still strongly believe that opposite hormones attracts each other and very importantly in my view they makes us attractive too...

Confidence in oneself is very attractive regardless of age or appearance. It's an aphrodisiac of sorts and could very well be hormonal in my opinion.

Confidence in oneself is very attractive regardless of age or appearance. It's an aphrodisiac of sorts and could very well be hormonal in my opinion.
my brothers taught me that when i was 13 and still true - they were just learning the tricks of the trade. that and personality.

i've also come to realize that it depends a lot on the moment. there's times my wife looks really attractive and times when she does not - and the same for me, minus the 'really' part, that's for sure - similar to what ng said

But we cannot forget Forrest Gump's advice, modified for this specific discussion: Unattractive IS as unattractive DOES.

... No one glanced at me. what could be the reason? ............
Could it be that as you've got older you've become one of those guys wandering about with a strange clothes combination, food dribbled down your top and your flies open. They all could be just avoiding eye contact and a deep dread of any chance that you may try to engage them in conversation.
Maybe check your appearance before you go out?

Beauty fades with time. It is about evolution. Our DNA is telling us what to be attracted towards, which is survival so that the DNA can replicate. That involves fertility, health, strength, and resources. For those who's DNA did not favour this attraction, they were lost to history because they did not survive.

Maybe AI will solve human aging in the not too distant future. We could go take a bath in a soup of nourishment potion and knock years off our biological clock.

Couples in their 80's who have been married for 60+ years still look at each other with adoration in their eyes. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Be a kind and generous person and you will be beautiful to those around you.

Couples in their 80's who have been married for 60+ years still look at each other with adoration in their eyes. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Be a kind and generous person and you will be beautiful to those around you.
It applies to my mom and dad. I am able to see it in their eyes. And also they are 80s couples only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom