What Trump actually owns in New York (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:37
As you say, you don't know what Trump is worth, the problem is Trump dosen;t know either. He just makes up a grandios number to impress people, and himself. He claimed that he is really smart, if he's so smart, why didn't he see this coming. You would think a shrewd business man would be able to control the consequences of his actions.
Now how in the world could he control his enemies decisions to prosecute him??

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:37
WARNING - WARNING. ----- Snowflakes do not read this post or the next. I'm going to post a slightly off color joke.

Why do women golfers have so much trouble judging distance?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I remember when there was such a thing as personals in the newspaper. And on Craigslist. So heterosexuals were all talking about walks on the beach and how much they like sunsets,the gay personals went straight to the length of their *** , wondered whether you had 15 minutes to spare this morning and gave directions to get there!
I was like DANG

But of course doc will say there is absolutely no difference in the romantic elements of the two groups 🤣

jpl458

Local time
Didn't know you were friendly enough to play golf with the Donald. So, you know for a fact that he cheats at golf. Disappointing if true. Lots of people say lots of things about DJT and who can quarrel with what they say is "fact".

Do you really feel the need to spread what could be lies about DJT just because you "don't like him"? My mother raised me better than that. If I say someone "lies", I have firsthand knowledge because the person has lied to me or I have other evidence of the lie such as the "if you take the jab you can't catch COVID" lie spread by Biden and many talking heads when they knew for a fact that isn't a true statement. And then there's "the border is closed" as thousands cross illegally each day. I'm not repeating some 5th hand report reported by a talking head who suffers from TDS just because I don't like the person the report is about.

Trump has filed defamation lawsuits against at least one talking head for reporting that he was "convicted of ra**" which is a lie. He probably won't get anything out of it because our defamation laws do not protect people in the public eye very well. It requires that the person doing the defaming know the truth and so knows he is lying. Who knows what's in someone else's head? I know, I know. Rachael Maddow always knows what Trump is actually thinking and so that is what she tells us he said because she KNOWS what he meant.

All in all, it is very fashionable if you are a talking head to defame Trump as frequently as you can because the media hates him with a purple passion. They don't even bother to fact check anything. They just repeat the lies told by others in the clique. Look what happened over the weekend as social media lit up with outright lies about what Trump said regarding "bloodbath" during a stump speech in the Midwest which has been hollowed out by the offshoring of manufacturing jobs. "bloodbath" was a reference to how much worse it was going to be for auto workers once China finished the auto factories it is building in Mexico that will put them all out of jobs if Trump isn't elected in November. Some talking heads were reporting that Trump was planning on killing illegal immigrants or Democrats should he be elected. Did you believe any of those lies?
Fact. I read an article wirtten by 2 Tour guys that played golf with the Donald and this is what they described,"He won't let anyone else ride with him in the cart., and regardles of honors he always hits first, then sceams off in his cart before anyone else hits. On one hole he hit the ball into a lake, but when everyone caught up to him, there was his ball in the middle of the fairway." He can't help himself.

How beholden would he be to a foreign country, like Saudi Arabia, that gave him the 500 mill? When he was impeached the second time he said the courts should handle it after he left the Presidency. Now that he's out, he wants total immunity. His only concern is whats going to be to His bemefit right now. If you think he cares about America or it's people, you are sadly mistaken. He paints this picture of how crappy things are in America, but the markets are at an all time high, unempoyment is way down, and GDP is way up. So, what's wrong with the picture painted by The Donald? If you look around you will see that he not worth what he claims. He can't get money from his assets because they are so leveraged with multiple mortgages. Whoo would want to put up that kind of cash and be 3rd poeition on mortgages. Then there is the stiffing factor.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Fact. I read an article wirtten by 2 Tour guys that played golf with the Donald and this is what they described,"He won't let anyone else ride with him in the cart., and regardles of honors he always hits first, then sceams off in his cart before anyone else hits. On one hole he hit the ball into a lake, but when everyone caught up to him, there was his ball in the middle of the fairway." He can't help himself.

How beholden would he be to a foreign country, like Saudi Arabia, that gave him the 500 mill? When he was impeached the second time he said the courts should handle it after he left the Presidency. Now that he's out, he wants total immunity. His only concern is whats going to be to His bemefit right now. If you think he cares about America or it's people, you are sadly mistaken. He paints this picture of how crappy things are in America, but the markets are at an all time high, unempoyment is way down, and GDP is way up. So, what's wrong with the picture painted by The Donald? If you look around you will see that he not worth what he claims. He can't get money from his assets because they are so leveraged with multiple mortgages. Whoo would want to put up that kind of cash and be 3rd poeition on mortgages. Then there is the stiffing factor.

Whenever CNN tries to convince the American people things are 'great', nobody cares. Nobody's listening. Morale is at an all time low, job participation is at a horrible level, (the unemployment rate is history - it doesn't matter any more, it's about the labor participation rate BTW), homes are totally unaffordable and those who can buy homes can't find one to buy, interest rates are so high nobody can afford to buy a new car or home - the two main things people need to buy aren't buy-able.

Wars are starting all over the world, Biden like Obama gives stern warnings to people, laughable responses in the face of real threats. The evidence on the laptop made it obvious (without saying specifically so in the words "Joe Biden", but very obvious to anyone with a brain), that the bidens were selling Joe's influence for hundreds of millions. He can barely speak or walk, and his vice president is someone NOBODY wants president, even Democrats. the border is a huge mess and it's because the seeds sown by liberal polices are coming home to roost. Our children are being taught nothing except sexual fetishes and inclusivity and can't read or write - except mine weren't like that, because I was lucky to get them into private or unusually good public schools - but Democrats everywhere are trying to do away with school vouchers.

What in the world is there to like about the way things are now? Bring back Republican policies, work, fairness, capitalism.

Sorry but your words land nowhere. A huge supermajority of the American people do not agree with you that things are going well.
Amen. Pass the biscuits.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If you take the COVID shot, you cannot contract the disease. If you take the COVID shot, you cannot infect anyone else. "Charlottesville", "bloodbath", "he tried to jump into the front seat of the car on Jan 7". Every single one of these "FACTS" is demonstrably a lie. Do you still believe all of them? Any of them? Have you listened to the entire exchange that the talking heads are "summarizing" and cutting out the parts that don't fit the narrative?

You are willing to believe every single negative thing anyone says about Trump. I've never played golf with him so I can't say he cheats and I would never repeat a story like that because I have no way of confirming it. You live to read the negative "gossip" and worse, you spread "gossip" but only if it is negative.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Not to change the subject, but if I suddenly had superpowers to go back in time to be a fly on the wall, I'd like to go back and determine / watch live, exactly what happened with Paul Pelosi and Hammer Guy. Remember the guy who he was calmly standing there with when the cops first arrived and approached them? The guy who clearly wasn't a home invader until they exchanged some words as the cops stood there and then he swung the hammer?

I'll bet whatever was going on will make for some good prison stories for the poor fellow who may be going away for decades.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
How beholden would he be to a foreign country, like Saudi Arabia, that gave him the 500 mill?
Saudi Arabia didn't give Trump money. I think the Saudi's gave Kushner $2 billion dollars to invest. The investment fund is real and is "investing" as a fund should be. Renting a room in a hotel, selling a condo are both legitimate business transactions when done at market rates. I do believe that is substantially different from a $5 million "loan" with no repayment required which is what the Biden's got in just one of their questionable transactions. When you provide a product or a service for the money, it is an actual business transaction. When you take a "loan" that you don't have to pay back, that is graft.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
When your son gets paid $50k/mo for a business he knows nothing about AND there is evidence all over a laptop suggesting your son got that in exchange for his vice president father's attention to the same people giving the $50k/mo, or closely tied in, that's criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom