Why we were forced to Jab & Mask

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:34
This should not be a political topic. It is important for everyone to understand what happened during the COVID outbreak so it doesn't happen to us again. This video is a few months old but I just saw it today. I have heard Dr. Atlas speak on the topic before but this video is pretty comprehensive. It starts with a lot of background about him and how he was recruited to advise the President during the summer of 2020 as well as some talk about the "agreed standard pandemic management". A specific discussion of the lies we were told starts at around the 22 minute mark if you want to skip the part about how he joined the advisory team and why he left it. at around 47 we get to the "masks don't work" part.

PragerU is definitely conservative but I don't find their videos to suffer from the lies that most liberal videos do.

The era of trusting people solely based on their credentials is OVER.

Last edited:
This should not be a political topic. It is important for everyone to understand what happened during the COVID outbreak so it doesn't happen to us again. This video is a few months old but I just saw it today. I have heard Dr. Atlas speak on the topic before but this video is pretty comprehensive. It starts with a lot of background about him and how he was recruited to advise the President during the summer of 2020 as well as some talk about the "agreed standard pandemic management". A specific discussion of the lies we were told starts at around the 22 minute mark if you want to skip the part about how he joined the advisory team and why he left it. at around 47 we get to the "masks don't work" part.

PragerU is definitely conservative but I don't find their videos to suffer from the lies that most liberal videos do.

The era of trusting people solely based on their credentials is OVER.
This is why some of the dumbest things I've ever heard are preceded by the phrase, studies show..

This is why some of the dumbest things I've ever heard are preceded by the phrase, studies show..
Actually, "studies show" that everything done in the name of COVID-19 was a lie and went against "settled science" as it was known at the time. No new studies were performed that changed the earlier opinions, instead we had Fauci, et al, just pulling things out of you know where and putting them out as the gospel truth. The reasons for the lies are unclear. Did he decide these lies would harm Trump? Or, was he just so wound up in this power trip that he just got off on controlling the world?

1ag.jpg

Wow, one of those rare occasions where Isaac and I agree.

I watched an interesting video earlier about a chap in the UK taking on the council who is charging him for defaulting on his council tax.

It appears that councils have switched over to being corporate entities like Tesco's, Costco, etc.... He appeared in court and he realised that it wasn't a normal court, but it was a court created by the council. A court without jurisdiction over him.

Now the relevance to this thread is that the judge directed where he should physically position himself in the court.

He said no I'm fine stood here thank you....

He explained that by telling him where he had to sit or stand, the judge, the authority, whoever it is, instill in you a sense of compliance.

I wonder if that was partly what was behind the covid directives, make the population more compliant.

Eventually you have a population that will stand when you tell it to stand, and sit when you tell it to sit!

The main issue with the Covid fiasco is that virtually every country brought in regulations within the same week. They all had laws prepared more draconian than anything seen in WWII. Most of these laws are still in place, either fully or partially. Additionally, it appeared that all countries had policies in place to silence any alternative opinions to their own.

All of this must have been previously agreed by all of those countries. There is no way that all of the legislation could have been written within weeks, or days of the first Corona virus arriving. It must have been years in preparation and was just awaiting to be named.
All of those countries, who at all other times cannot even agree if it is raining or not. Just makes me wonder if it was an agreed experiment.

Even much needed medical staff were sacked for not singing from the government song sheet. UK governments all had severe and out of proportion punishments to ensure compliance. Then in England, after it was over we gave rewards to those who developed vaccines even though by then we all knew they were unsuitable, abandoned, or had disturbing side effects. Some vaccines that were given in England to millions were never approved and quietly dropped. Those involved were praised as some sort of hero but basically they hadn't a clue. They were it did appear, to be knowingly experimenting on those who accepted the vaccine. The main players were epidemiologists, which basically means an experimenter and not involved in certainties. The rewards heaped on those actors was a part of the smoke screen to hide our governments' deceit and lies.

I wondered at the time if it wasn't an excuse by them all to test just how far they could go in controlling the population. I don't know about any other country but within weeks the whole population of England became institutionalised. I could never understand how the unvaccinated could be any danger to the vaccinated with the super-duper cure inside them. Logically it must be the other way around. But some of the unvaccinated were prevented from working, and in some cases sacked. You couldn't see a doctor but you and the doctor could go to the supermarket. How was it that supermarket staff were totally resistant to Covid? I asked so many times how many of their colleagues were ill with Covid with always a reply to the negative.

We will each have to decide what we do the next time. Because there will be a next time, rest assured on that. There will be many in power that will be looking forward to that day, when they can again, play at being god and revel in the control.

Not a conclusive survey but an observation. One hundred percent of the vaccinated people I know who ate takeaways, or went to restaurants during the period 2020-2023 became infected with Covid. Whilst 100% who made all their own meals did not contract Covid, vaccinated or unvaccinated. Furthermore, one idiot politician came up with the ludicrous idea* of Help-Out-To-Eat-Out. This was a scheme where the taxpayer subsidised meals for the sole benefit of the takeaways and restaurants. Following this the result was a huge spike in infections.
* no doubt after being lobbied by the his relatives and friends

Last edited:
Family and friends who took the government's recommendation of the Initial vaccine and 2-3 booster all seems to have more continued serious encounters with covid-19. Those of us who chose the minimum dose seemed to fair better, probably just a coincidence.:unsure:

I have never gotten "vaccinated". My employer tried to force me but being that I work from home, I managed to fight it and win. I caught COVID once 4 years ago and it was 4 days of pure hell, but since then I haven't even caught a cold...

i got the first 3 vaccines, all pfizer, as I was told the cool kids were all doing pfizer.
afaik never got covid to any noticeable amount. studies show i must be right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom