Women's World Cup Football (or Soccer) (1 Viewer)

Jacob Mathai

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:49
Anyone watching this world cup games? The USA win over Brazil was like a suspense movie. The US win made me happy. Hope they win the tournament.
Two great teams are already out: Germany & Brazil.
I am sure there are many complaints about the Referees in regards to Yellow/Red Cards and PK's. With today's technology, there are too may analyses on off-side calls. I watch ESPN in USA.
The level of games looks good.

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 04:49
I missed it at the time, but caught the highlights... Looked like an amazing game!

Jacob Mathai

Registered User.
Local time
US made it to final against Japan. Japan is a great team. Let us see who wins. Game is on Sunday. I wish them both good luck.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
US made it to final against Japan. Japan is a great team. Let us see who wins. Game is on Sunday. I wish them both good luck.
Doesn't that cancel itself out? Or are we talking different amounts of luck?;)

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
The US is on fire right now.. it'll be interesting to see if they show up to play end of first half beginning of 2nd... seems like they haven't the last 2 games!

And yes Alc it's a wash!

Jacob Mathai

Registered User.
Local time
Congrats to Japan on winning the World cup. May this win lift the spirits of the people and the nation of Japan who suffered a terrible earth quake and tsunami.

For USA, it is a disappointment, but that is life. Move on to the next tournament. They really tried their best, but could not win.

Hats off to Japan. Their hard fought victory is well deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom