New profile posts

Hi, Happy New Year!
Many thanks for being helpful and kind.
I need to share an access db for many users on a local area network. Please, first, what's the best way to go about it? This is my first time trying it out. Second, if I have to store the backend on the server, my fear is "how do I link the shortcut icons of the end-users to the backend file?"
theDBguy
theDBguy
Hi. Welcome to AWF! May I suggest posting your questions to the Access Forum to have a better chance of receiving multiple suggestions. Good luck!
H
heavenbound4life
Okay, thank you very much
Hello Colin
How do I email you, please?
Regards Chris
isladogs
isladogs
Click the link in my signature line in any of my posts or send me a private message (start a conversation)
Don't use profile messages for this as the contents are visible to all
C
ChrisBez
Thanks for responding, Colin.
I can't see how to email you. I know it's a pain but could you possibly email me a
I could then reply to you with my question.
Hi isladogs,

Just wanted to thank you for this post.
It is absolutely amazing.

Thank you VERY VERY much !!!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏
F
freuzo
So it will be at 13:00 here in Cameroon. I'll be at work but I'll try to find a way to join.
isladogs
isladogs
If you miss it, the session will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube some time after the event.
BTW Profile posts are visible to all. Better to post in a thread or use a private message (as appropriate)
F
freuzo
Thanks, noted !
Excel Veteran - New to Access. Always happy to help but am usually kept busy with my employment & my own IT support business.

Using Excel 2016(365) and 2019

Successfully Completed Databases : 0 o_O
Part-time Dev, maintenance tech, parts manager, mechanic, DIYer... Full-time dad, husband and grandpa!
You asked a question of ArnelGP by posting in his profile. Please post questions in the tech forums so that we can share in the answers.
Reactions: azhar2006
azhar2006
azhar2006
Yes, Professor I am sorry. That was yesterday I think
The_Doc_Man
The_Doc_Man
No, not a case of "sorry" - no problem has occurred - but it is more practical to place posts where, if a technical result is requested, we can share it. If I came across as somehow chastising you, that was not the intention. Please forgive an old man who sometimes less than perfectly polite.
Reactions: sonic8
azhar2006
azhar2006
You are a great uncle and I am mortgings 🌺 🌻. I am from Iraq and work at one of the military institutions.
I am a Professor of Physical Education and I have been involved in programming since 1990. Basically I deal with Databases
Hi,
Want number format into 1st 2nd 3rd etc. I have hidden control on form bound with table, which keeps increasing by DMAX, while the data is entered by user.
I found a post on the link below. My question is where and how to use this code. You were also there. thanks.
Hi @mresann
Number format into 1st 2nd 3rd etc. I have hidden control on form bound with table, which keeps increasing by DMAX, while the data is entered by user.
I found your post on the link below. My question is where and how to use this code. thanks.
Hi @ arnelgp,
i have a query subject "excel vba vlookup multiple values" could you please reply a solution...
thanks,
Gasman
Gasman
Just post to the correct subsection, and allow others to help. Arnel will pick it up as will any others.
Hi
I've been trying to register at utteraccess but never received an email. Could you please help me. My email address skkodisinghe@gmail.com.
Thanks
cheekybuddha
cheekybuddha
Looking in to it - will get back to you. 👍
K
Kuleesha
Correction - I have received an email but when I try to login with the link I get a message "An error occured while confirming your account".
I tried to register with senarathkuleeshakodisinghe@gmail.com also but have not received a confirmation email.
Thanks
Back
Top Bottom