New profile posts

Hi there are you still using access ? I have come across your code to move a record from 1 table to another and struggling to get it to work. Do i make the new table with the same fields as existing one? Also is it just the new table I change in your code? Thanks very much for any help.
Hi

If you need help with your database and you use Skype then i am willing to help.

My Skypename is:- Live:mike.s23

Regards

Mike
Does anyone out there have a sample of the VB code to pull data from an access 2016 form and insert that data into an existing PDF form?\

I had been banging my head for weeks over this, i think its possible but all the code i had found doesnt work. I think as i have learned i need to export that data to an xfdf file from within access is that correct?

any help is greatly appreciated.
Reactions: Johnson56565
theDBguy
theDBguy
Did you already look at my PDF demos on my website? You don't have to use XFDF if you have Acrobat or another PDF creator tool available.
Hi Mike,
I hope you are enjoying a happy life, may God bless you and keep you safe and sound, Amin. But, it seems very strange you are still alive because, you were on Skype.

Eagerly waiting for your reply, please.
Thank you MajP for your Date Picker selection. I'm a real novice a Access VBA but learning a bit more every day, your instructions are perfect and they got me out of a hole. Much appreciated.(y)
Thank you for helping me most of the time. I posted a question, may be if you have time to help out in this post.
Hi @arnelgp , thank you for helping me most of the times. I posted question, may be if you have time to help me out there..

hiii ....can you help me to filter listbox by command button then search by textbox
listbox datasource based on query and used Like "*" & [forms]![frm1]![txtsearch].[Text] & "*" on testname
but
button1 on click List0.RowSource = "SELECT tbl1.tstname FROM tbl1; "
button2 on click List0.RowSource = "SELECT tbl2.tstname2 FROM tbl2; "
when i click button 1 .....listbox nolonger filtered by text search box
hiii ....can you help me to filter listbox by command button then search by textbox
listbox datasource based on query and used Like "*" & [forms]![frm1]![txtsearch].[Text] & "*" on testname
but
can i filter listbox by both command button and search textbox
H
haitham Elareny
but
i want to filter listbox by command button then search in listbox by textsearch
H
haitham Elareny
listbox rowsource based on query in which used Like "*" & [forms]![frm1]![txtsearch].[Text] & "*" in testname field
on load it filters listbox
Private Sub Command2_Click()
List0.RowSource = "SELECT tbl1.tstname FROM tbl1; "
End Sub

Private Sub Command3_Click()
List0.RowSource = "SELECT tbl2.tstname2 FROM tbl2; "
End Sub

Private Sub txtsearch_Change()
Me.List0.Requery
End Sub
H
haitham Elareny
i wish to help me since i was tried more
Welcome. Looking forward to your contributions. Your first post was spot on.
A
alphonseg
Thank you. I'm hoping this forum will be more interesting than the MS forums.
hi arnelgp

still I need your help in my post

please check ranking serial

is not correct

thanks for you help!
arnelgp
arnelgp
I already given you two examples.
you ask other people in the forum.
I already done my part.
Reactions: hatmak
H
hatmak
thank u for reply
when I filter data
rank not change as filter
look like

number 4 should be 3

do u understand me
thank u again
H
hatmak
please try to change filter and see ranking
Dear Mr Sonu,
Regarding your post "acCmdInsertHyperlink does not allow to set a default start folder" in which Code 1 and Code 2, to Open the File in Specific folder.
May I know that this Issue resolved? As I am also facing the same issue with my DB in Access.
Kindly guide me.
Regards
Zubair Mughal
@jcsuarez - your question via the Profile Post method requires an answer that is too long. I will create a conversation to answer what I need to answer.
Back
Top Bottom