This will oust the corruption of transgender (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:44
I saw a piece about an amputee pop star. I made a tongue-in cheek comment that maybe some fans would like to have limbs amputated to mimic their hero.

Now I see this excellent article on Twitter where someone is comparing the idea of people being able to request removal of limbs to the transgender community it's a very good analogy and well worth a read...

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:44
Reminiscent of that Biblical admonition, "If thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out and cast it from thee." (MATT 5:28-29)

This is actually a Biblical justification for various kinds of excision such as when you get appendicitis, any of dozens of cancers, gall bladder problems, prostate problems... it also could be used as a justification for the death penalty when applied to society as a whole.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 09:44
The above article is the humorous interpretation, the more serious article below. Another example of "go woke, go broke".

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:44
Now I see this excellent article on Twitter where someone is comparing the idea of people being able to request removal of limbs to the transgender community it's a very good analogy

And don't forget the most troublesome part when it comes to our freedoms: The insistence that public, verbal agreement with the person's chosen "identity" be mandated by law - and teaching your children to pretend is also mandated by law. Major issue for freedoms

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
teaching your children
Talking of children, I understand that UK schools are being told that they must not call children boys or girls as this is gender specific talk. They must use general terms like "children", "little shits" "ankle biters" things like this, but not BOYS and/or GIRLS.... This is "new speak" at its best.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
not call children boys or girls as this is gender specific talk
I asked chat GP to fact check this for me and it brought back some useful information. Children are being asked not to call their teachers "Mr or Miss" They are encouraged to adopt more gender-neutral language, such as using "teacher"... That explains it... The other day a young lad called me asshole... Obviously he thought he was doing the right thing by using non gender specific language!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If you check old Jewish customs, you would find that we don't call babies Boy or Girl... our generic is "Kleine Pischer" (little pisser). An old guy who is tossing off a load of bull is an "Alte Kocher" - old crapper. My grandmother's people were obviously ahead of their time in avoiding sexist language.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I have been chipping away at transgenderism in this thread for over a year.

I instinctively know that transgenderism is wrong. It's not wrong in itself. There are some people that are in the wrong body. But it is wrong, the whole movement, the way it is presented.

Then I saw the following video. I'm not the only one with reservations about what is going on behind the transgender movement, and this video sums it up nicely.

I don't know who this woman is, but I'm going to find out. She's fantastic. I just hope she's not trans!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I agree UG. Even though I have my personal beliefs about it, it's not really the individuals doing what they wish with their bodies that bothers me mostly, it's the whole movement, and the way it is forcibly presented, that's the real threat to freedom. The forcibleness of it.

The "your daughter is going to bunk with a guy in summer camp whether you like it or not" type of garbage.
And frankly, my guess is it's stuff like that that fuels theories like Qanon, because why else are some people so forcible about it, if they don't have a thing for mixing kids and sex? They sure seem to

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
A good question!

Why, If the child thinks it's the wrong sex, why give it hormones?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
A good question!

Why, If the child thinks it's the wrong sex, why give it hormones?

I was certainly confused during many moments when I was going through puberty, weren't you?

Aren't you glad we didn't grow up in a time where suggestive, influential prompts were made to us by teachers and parents to nudge us into trying this and that and the other during that sensitive time, when we needed to just be guided into what we were?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
This chap putting in to words, my feelings about transgender:-

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
AI has been applied to brain scans and is able to identify male and female brains with 90% accuracy...

It doesn't say anything about transgender, but I'd like to keep an eye on this development, it could be interesting....

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I watched this and I thought why?

Why are we even discussing the possibility of a lone man going into children's changing facilities?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
AI has been applied to brain scans and is able to identify male and female brains with 90% accuracy...

I have only been saying this about brain structure for YEARS, Uncle G. THANK you for finally finding something I've been saying all along. Do the following search: "homosexual + brain scan" using your favorite search engine. You will find a LOT of articles - including a lot of attempted refutation by religious apologists.

The first study I found on this subject literally a couple of DECADES ago - an article written sometime in the 1990s - was from a U.K. medical research team experimenting with the (then) newly discovered Positron Emission Tomography scanner, a device to allow fine-structure analysis of a still-living human brain. This was revolutionary in the 1990s, because they discovered - as noted in your link - that the human brain has discernible differences between male and female internal structures, and now even AI can correlate this finding to issues in human behavior. The authors talk about cognitive profiles, a fancy way of saying "behavior and thought patterns." These structural differences have behavioral consequences.

The principle is simple. You have genetically determined external sex characteristics including sex organs. However, it IS possible for the brain to have internal structure inconsistent with the external structures. When that happens, you have gender dysphoria to some degree. The original study in the 1990s even found those cases where the "plumbing" and the "wiring" didn't match, and invariably in THEIR study, such people were one type or another of homosexuals.

It is commonplace among the gay people I have known that they say "It is like I was born into the wrong body." Their brain - which is the strongest sex organ - says something that the rest of the body DOESN'T say, and that issue is at the root of gender dysphoria.

So many folks focus on gay "choices" but ALWAYS offer the incorrect list of choices. Gay critics talk about their CHOICE to be gay - but if the brain says you like men and your body says you ARE a man, remember - the BRAIN is the strongest sex organ. When it says GO, you go. When it says NO, you and your partner might as well bring out a game of Tiddleywinks. Priests and ministers decry the "gay life style" and the choice to have sexual relations with another gay person, instead of having sex with someone more compatible with your body. But the REAL choice is always and only that you either engage in sex or live a celibate lifestyle. You don't get to choose what turns you on. AND as to these differences at the internal structure levels of the brain, there is NO CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU CAN MAKE that will cause the brain to develop a particular structure. The brain structures start forming in the womb at about 6 weeks and finish basic "architecture" at about 6 months. What choices can a fetus make to be gay or straight? (Rhetorical... answer is "No choices can be made by the fetus at the time its brain structure is still forming.")

My own step-daughter suffered outright rejection by her biological father because she is gay. My best friend from college days had to suffer through living a closeted lifestyle until she could retire from teaching. A friend lost his job because someone accused him of making a pass in an aggressively gay manner, which was a joke given that my friend was the LEAST aggressive person your could ever meet. Sorry if that got long-winded, but I've seen too many of my gay friends suffer persecution and condemnation for something that WASN'T THEIR CHOICE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom