Games In Excel, Word And Access (1 Viewer)

carlnewboult

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:12
Hi all,

just thought i'd see if people had any games which had been produced in any of the office products that they would like to share with everyone

Cheers

tehNellie

Registered User.
Local time
I have "getting the right results to appear in my select query", "deleting just one record rather than the entire table" and "can you balls up the entire database and fix it again before anyone notices" that I play regularly in Access. "writing a 200 page document with consistent formatting" in Word and "can user X send me an Excel sheet for processing in Access that doesn't use colour coding to indicate anything" in Excel.

In all of them I play "will i remember to save the code in the module before I run it and crash the application in question".

:D

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 11:12
to get people wondering i go into word and type =rand(200,99) which sets the computer off to typing the test phrase The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog a kazillion times... to add fun i set the font to either wingdings, arabic or greek and hold my head and say no-no-no-NO its a virus it usually will get someone else rather worried... :eek:

Newman

Québécois
Local time
Today, 14:12
It is not a game, but wanted to share with you. I once had a full page of text in Word, with at least 2 letters out of three missing. We had to find out what the text was all about. Since I was the only one with any computer knowledge, I found out pretty fast but no one else did. They were so surprised when I gave the answer and my step-brother told them he had found a winner.

Actualy, 2 third of the letters had a white font.

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:12
Games, well i'm sure there are plenty out there....

Darts scoring I made in excel

Attachments

• Darts.zip
    67 KB · Views: 227

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
And hangman I made in my very early years of learning Access

Attachments

• Hangman.zip
    59.2 KB · Views: 229

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
And Othello.....

Attachments

• Othello.zip
    25.6 KB · Views: 222

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Pretty cool stuff oldsoftboss. Nice ideas.

Big Pat

Registered User.
Local time
to get people wondering i go into word and type =rand(200,99) which sets the computer off to typing the test phrase The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog a kazillion times... to add fun i set the font to either wingdings, arabic or greek and hold my head and say no-no-no-NO its a virus it usually will get someone else rather worried... :eek:

Have you seen what that does in Word 07? It gives you 619 pages beginning "On the Insert tab, the galleries include items that are designed to coordinate with the overall look of your document. "

I dozed off at that point!

rio

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:12
Great man!!! How u do this!! i like to learn.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 11:12
=lorem() will give you the Da Vinci Code version in Word 2007 and =rand.old() is a trip down memory lane if you prefer the previous text rather than the new version.

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
I made a touch screen friendly iTunes controller in Access. It works fine, though I have noticed there is one bug, which I haven't tracked down yet. If you search the sample forum for iTunes Controller, you can find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom