Filter Records Based on 4 Combobox and 2 Textbox (1 Viewer)

Mackbear

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:47
Read the tutorial on Debugging in referenced link. Your code has a Debug.Print line with instruction on how to use it. Read that.
Code:
        'For debugging, remove the leading quote on the next line. Prints to Immediate Window (Ctrl+G).
        'Debug.Print strWhere
Never mind the inputs question. Code is using wildcards so this shouldn't matter.

Code is referencing VendorName field:

strWhere = strWhere & "([Vendor Name] Like ""*" & Me.cbvendo & "*"") AND "

The combobox provides value like "*4*" which is the vendor ID. Look at the combobox RowSource, ColumnCount, ColumnWidths properties to see why.

I got it to work now thanks for the explanation! :):):):) Vendor is now searching, now we fixed one, there is another one that came up! The Notice ID search on the APWorkflow1 form is saying No Criteria even if I know the notice id exist within that table. On the APWorkflowHistory form it works fine, I don't know if I accidentally changed something but I looked into the codes and they are the exact copy.... I attached the DB thank you so much I really appreciate it!

Attachments

• Help Needed(4).zip
    235 KB · Views: 51

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 02:47
Missing NOT:

If Not IsNull(Me.txsearchnoticeid) Then

If you had set breakpoint in the procedure and step debugged, that should have jumped out at you.

Mackbear

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:47
Missing NOT:

If Not IsNull(Me.txsearchnoticeid) Then

If you had set breakpoint in the procedure and step debugged, that should have jumped out at you.

Thank you so muchhhh! It is up and working now, Don't know how to set breakpoint and step debug though, I apologize if I am missing what is obvious to you guys, I am new at this and just trying to learn the stuff. I really appreciate your help guys!:):):):):)

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 02:47
As already advised, for debugging guidance, review the link at bottom of my post. Find other tutorials on the topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom