Problem with some fields intermittently not showing data in A2013 (1 Viewer)

ejj

Local time
Today, 18:46
Hi - my first post so please be gentle......:D

I've recently moved up to Access 2013 (from Access 2010) and everything went well, until one day my splash screen was blank and the program had empty fields...after much head scratching and seeing that all the links to the BE were OK, I re-booted and everything worked fine....until the next day the same thing happened...... The program randomly falls over about once or twice a week and I have to re-boot to cure it..... :banghead:

Has anyone come across this - and cured it?

My splash screen has a standard dlookup ( [=DLookUp("Banner","tblCompanyInfo")] ) to display the active company name...and sometimes its populated and other times its not..... if its not populated then loads of other fields on the forms are also blank - even if they point to valid data in the database!!!!!!

Help.....

EJ

I run Win7 (both 32 and 64bit) with Access 2013 32bit on three PC's - same problem on all!!!!

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:46
Just I replied to another thread with... "Run a full scan with yours antivirus".

ejj

Local time
Today, 18:46
Still happening - and there doesn't appear to be any pattern to the failures...anybody got any ideas? :banghead:

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:46
Set a Compact DB procedure when close the DB. (it is only an idea).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom