Calling a fuction from data stored in table (1 Viewer)

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 23:56
I will have a table with say ID, Name, Seq and Rfunction

What I would like to do is allow users to be able to select in what sequence data will be displayed on my callendar in my Employees example v4 I'm sure I did this before but for the life of me can't remember how.

in each entry in table will be
ID Field =1
Name Field = "Diary Entries"
Seq Feld = 1
RFunction Field = "GetDiaryEntries()"

this table will be used in a loop and fill the callendar day boxes in the order the user wishes

Attachments

• 2019-02-05 (1).png
    2019-02-05 (1).png
    46.2 KB · Views: 61

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 18:56
Code:
What I would like to do is allow users to be able to select in what sequence data will be displayed on my callendar in my Employees example v4 I'm sure I did this before but for the life of me can't remember how.
There is not a lot of information provided, but when you fill the calendar I assume the data is pulled from a table or query. Provide the user a means to set the sort order for the query used.

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 23:56
Code:
There is not a lot of information provided, but when you fill the calendar I assume the data is pulled from a table or query. Provide the user a means to set the sort order for the query used.

No They have at present no way of sorting the display data as if comes from different sections of the database like:

Meetings
Diary Entries
Holiday Info
Yearly Events both system and user
Etc

I will also be using this to hide some entries they don't want.

Think I may have found a way using a loop though the table and a select case each loop calls the seq in the current loop thereby allowing me to alter the display I hope lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom