Hello world (1 Viewer)

Bengir

Local time
Today, 10:23
Hi guys,

I am new to the site but but not new to Access. I have used Access for the last 15 years. At some point I was developing apps in Access for the company I worked for. I eventually moved to management about 5 years ago and I have been more a power user ever since.

I lost my job about 6 months ago and just got hired as an IT consultant by an IT firm. My first mandate will be an Access one. I will inherit approximately 100 Access apps and have to maintain/improve/document and probably develop new ones. I am really psyched up by this new job!

I found this site through Google and really liked what I read so I decided to join. I start work next Monday so I may have questions for you. :)

BTW, English is not my mother tongue. I am French Canadian so sometimes I may use bad expressions, reverse words or write funny. Don't hesitate to correct me when needed. ;)

KenHigg

Local time
Sounds like a good gig. Welcome to the forum.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Don't worry, there are some grammar nazis here that will be happy to correct your English. :p

Welcome to the forum!

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:23
And some who wade through the words as best we can without trying to create run on sentences all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom