Intro to mySelf (1 Viewer)

alexsoft

Local time
Today, 20:13
Hi. I am Alex. New in vba programming. I used pascal. c, c++ andpython for my programs but i want to get into an easier database.
Ages ago i used dbase iv and foxpro as database.
I come from Cyprus, and i am 65 years old
Nowdays i work as a developer for communal services in my country.

Thats all

Thank you for accepting me.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:13
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:13
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Welcome to the A.W.F.!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:13
Hello, Alex, and welcome to the forums.

alexsoft

Local time
Today, 20:13
I am also grandpa with one granddaughter and i enjoy my age. I also wonder why my wife did not diforce me yet since i spent a lot of time on my computer insted of her.

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Hi. I am Alex. New in vba programming. I used pascal. c, c++ andpython for my programs but i want to get into an easier database.
Ages ago i used dbase iv and foxpro as database.
I come from Cyprus, and i am 65 years old
Nowdays i work as a developer for communal services in my country.

Thats all

Thank you for accepting me.
Welcome. I do have one question, though. What makes you think Access is going to be "... an easier database." :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom