A Question about TIme and Criteria (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:18
I bet by "meaningful legislation" you will not include rational concepts such as "remain in Mexico" and immediate deportation (wherever caught in the US.) Please explain what you mean by: "meaningful legislation".
By "meaningful legislation", he means "porous".

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:18
The laptop has tons of first hand evidence about Hunter, Joe and Jim Biden and not one democrat or liberal on this forum believes it.

They need to distract from the horrible job Joe has done, and his popularity reflects it.

They are in panic mode and that's why we see all the Hitler BS. Throwing everything in the hopes something sticks.😉

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
The laptop has tons of first hand evidence about Hunter, Joe and Jim Biden and not one democrat or liberal on this forum believes it.

They need to distract from the horrible job Joe has done, and his popularity reflects it.

They are in panic mode. 😉
Yeah I keep being annoyed by this 'no evidence' stuff. There's circumstantial evidence of compensation tied very closely with political meetings GALORE. More than we could possibly want, and more than enough to be inquiring further.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
If the laptop, or Jeffery Epstein's client list were ever revealed it would damage the swamp and would upset the apple cart. That's why Director Wray plays dumb at congressional hearings, it's embarrassing really.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:18
May I ask why it is OK for you to use that term,
I did put it in quotes. Do you really think I need to explain it to you? Are you really that dense? Maybe you should think long and hard about why you have this obsession with interpreting what I say in the most negative way possible? Is this a disease of the left (or whatever your political views would be called in the UK)? I believe that you really think that the rest of us are actually evil. This is where the political sides differ. We don't think of you as evil. We think of you as having been misguided by the propaganda pushed by the media - which IS evil.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 22:18
I believe that you really think that the rest of us are actually evil.
You believe what you want it's a free country. You're wrong of course. BTW, who are 'the rest of us'? Also, where have i said people here are evil?
Why do you interpret what I say in the most negative way possible? It seems to be an obsession.
Oh, and it's nice to know I can use the term 'half breed' in quotes. Thanks for the clarification.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Those aren't necessarily the paying clients, some of those are a mix of victims and business associates.

So we still wait.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:18
Since the list is available now, and has been available for some time, postponing the release until next year is simply political bull.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Since the list is available now, and has been available for some time, postponing the release until next year is simply political bull.
They are releasing the flight logs and the clients list because there is nothing to be had. The real focus should be on the blackmail video recordings Epstein collected for leverage. Who did Epstein share them with, CCP, Russia, or Iran?

Last edited:

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
What the democrats are doing is sowing the seeds of mistrust
Who is becoming mistrustful of whom in this scenario you describe? I mean, you already mistrust them, and you seem to be arguing they are not to be trusted, so who is sowing what seeds again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom