About Myself (1 Viewer)

Daa tou Ratovo

Local time
Today, 08:26
My name is Ratovonony James Harisson, from Madagascar and I like programming even I am still a beginner. I'm trying wiht Python language. Starting a bit with Excel and want to know more about VBA for both (Excel and Access). Sometimes I'm afraid of coding but I like it. Thank you for your patience. James

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:26
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 01:26
Welcome aboard...again!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:26
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:26
Sometimes I'm afraid of coding but I like it.

Even when the language is Python, coding doesn't really bite. Though it can slither about and get elusive to grasp at times.

Welcome to the forums and hello to you.

Since you are somewhat of a beginner, here's a word of advice to help you get oriented. Part of the problem with VBA, Visual Basic for Applications, is the "A" - because each application has a different associated structural environment that is visible when coding with VBA. I.e. the objects associated with the specific application differ from one to the next. So some confusion will result, not from knowing the language imperfectly, but rather from failing to remember in which environment you are working.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 22:26
My name is Ratovonony James Harisson, from Madagascar and I like programming even I am still a beginner. I'm trying wiht Python language. Starting a bit with Excel and want to know more about VBA for both (Excel and Access). Sometimes I'm afraid of coding but I like it. Thank you for your patience. James
Hello Rato, welcome to the A.W.F. I am also trying Python, have taken a lot of great courses on Linked In Learning. Just trying to remember how to keep lists, tuples, sets and dictionaries separate in my mind and slice them! An excellent language, if a bit higher level for my personal taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom