About YouTube slowdown in Russia.

Eugene-LS

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:50
- “The head of the Duma Committee on Information Policy Alexander Khinshtein ...”
It's already funny!

There is no such word as “information policy”, and there can't be. No one can decide what information I can watch and what I can't. Otherwise I'm a slave.
I defiantly don't consider myself one.

Unfortunately, this world is not perfect, so let's surgically remove Mr. Hinstein's eyes, so he won't be sad.
... Let this empty-eyed “Jew” (slamazle) be happy!

The "Stick”

Last edited:
No one can decide what information I can watch and what I can't. Otherwise I'm a slave.
I guess you don't use Google or FB or YouTube or any other media platform where someone else decides what you should and shouldn't see.

I think Eugene was quoting from somewhere, althoug I tried and failed to see from where, since the link 'the stick' is behind a social media wall.

I guess you don't use Google or FB or YouTube or any other media platform where someone else decides what you should and shouldn't see.
Everything is allowed, but YouTube is slowed down so that you can't watch the videos (in RF).

Otherwise, forget it.
I guess I'm the only Russian here.

Democracy is a great thing!
Come home and give your paycheck to the cockroaches (they have a majority of votes).
;)

Otherwise I'm a slave.
Due to the corruption of Google, FB, et al, we are all slaves. They control what information we see and therefore they control the narrative. Harris will make their control complete and she has said she will in her campaign speeches. She will decide for them what is news that we, the people can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom