Access e web browser (1 Viewer)

danit58

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:21
I use web browser to show a URl in Access (2003) form.
The URL show a form whit 'n' fields that I must compile, with data stored in acces database.

Is it possible send value in access/form/fields to HTML/form/fields?

Thanks in advance, dani

danit58

Registered User.
Local time
thanks for your replay, but I don't understand all

I add some precise statement

In a database Access I manage some information that every month I must have transmitted to a public Office.
For the trasmission that Office has predisposed a form on a page html, with various fields (text, radio, check) that must be compiled with the data on my db Access.

To manage all from the inside of the procedure in Access:
1) I have a form in Access with the data
2) I have positioned an activex web Browser in other form of Access, and I pass to it the parameter of the URL to which I have to connect, .
3) the browser shows the page html with the form to compile.

To this point I could compile with copy2clipboard and after pastefromClipboard, but I would like to be able to interact (button with OnClick event???) with the form html sending it the values in form Access by VBA and eventually, when I stop compilation, to read a value in the form html and to send it to the form of Access, always by VBA.

The problem is for me, first of all, understand the name or id of the fields in the form html, and then as to modify them according to the values stored in form Access and vice versa.

Have you an idea or an example for me??

thanks, dani

danit58

Registered User.
Local time
Again ...

How can I change the code:
Code:
dim ie as object
set ie = createobject("internetexplorer.application")

ie.visible = true
to use it with the object activex Web Browse, and after put values in textbox, ecc.?

Dani

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom