Access World logo - volunteers? (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

Which language would spell check use?

A

audrey

One more for the road

Well, i'm on my way home. Been earning my keep at the office today, lol. So here's one last logo. If y'all (<--- sorry, from the south, USA) have any ideas for a logo, i could try to design it. These were just a few off the top of my head.

Oh, regarding the spellchecker... i think a universal speller would be great. One that incorporates all of the funky USA slang (i.e. "y'all") and all English slang. Just a thought :D

Attachments

• awf_halfworld.gif
    awf_halfworld.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 428

rockman

Local time
Today, 05:19
Say audrey, what program are you using to create all these cool looking logos? (from one still in need of a nice graphics application)

Jeff

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 13:19
Hi All

I think Audrey's second one with the lines is best.

I'm useless! I can only draw curtains and money out the hole-in-the-wall. So if anyone needs money, send me your card and PIN and I'll happily draw it for you.

Oh and Fizzio -

I'm worried about this Blue Peter fettish you have. Do you have a life size cut out of Janet Ellis? or a stuffed Petra?

Col

R

Rich

"stuffed Petra" rather ambiguous, please define, and in Fiz's case wouldn't Shep be more appropriate?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich

Do you remember Petra? and Val etc?

Col

Fizzio

Chief Torturer
Local time
Why Shep Rich - I couldn't suss that one out (but I suspect foul play here :))
As for my Blue Peter Fetish Mr Essex - All I ever wanted as a kid was a Blue Peter Badge but I couldn't draw for toffee (hence I have not even begin to challenge Don's and Audrey's efforts).

Maybe we should put tthe efforts on the wall with some cheesy music in the background a la Tony Hart.

I agree with Col, Audrey's with the lines is my fave so far.

Last edited:
A

audrey

Graphics Program

I have both photoshop and paintshop pro.... i prefer the jasc paintshop pro. It's easier (to me) to work with your different layers and layer types. You can also convert layers (i.e. vector to raster) more easily in PSP than you can photoshop. Plus PSP has a lot of cool tubes that are fun to goof around with.

Cosmos75

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:19
Great Job, Audrey!

Audrey!! Great job!! I must concur with some of the other people here, I like the logo with the lines!!

Emohawk

What a wicked mullet...
Local time
Any idea when Jon's going to choose one? I'm hoping to get my done over the weekend... If I don't kill myself - I'm learning how to in-line skate...

Speaking of which anyone got any tips for newbie skaters?
Goto a new thread I've got going if you want to stop me from eating gravel... or just go if you want me to eat gravel and just want to gloat.

Gravel rash for breakfast...

DaniBoy

Registered User.
Local time
Great logos Audrey

I think you have some nice logos, I thought of doing some but your look awsome!!!

DaniBoy

A

audrey

Logos & Skating :D

Dangerous combination, don't ya think?

My advice: Hold on to something REALLY tight!

Shane_Mc

Refulgent Sesquipedalian
Local time
But, for the whole skating thing to work the something you hold on to has to move...........Busses are good........except for all that stopping.

BTW Audrey, Cool Logos!

[nateobot]

Registered User.
Local time
I like the second one of Audreys as well. Third one is nice too I just like the second one better.

A

audrey

Another

Ok, I forgot to attach the file to the first post, and a couple of other errors... guess it's time to go home.

Here's another. The colors suck, but if y'all like the style i can redo it.

Attachments

• triangle.gif
    triangle.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 423

Cosmos75

Registered User.
Local time
Wow!

Audrey!

They are both so nice, I can't decide!:confused:

I like the triangle because the Access World Forums text stands out but I like the other one because it has the globe but the text is a bit harder to read.

EDIT: By other one I meant the one with lines...

Last edited:

DALeffler

Registered Perpetrator
Local time
Today, 06:19
For your Consideration:

Attachments

• accessworld1.gif
    accessworld1.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 400

SaraMegan

Starving Artist
Local time
Today, 08:19
Well, I hate to be the one who disagrees... but what the heck.

I like Audrey's first one the best. Though I think they're all great. But the first is definitely my favorite. I enjoy symmetry. :)

--Sara

DBL

Registered User.
Local time
I prefer Audrey's first one too, Sara. I really like them all but would go with the first one. Maybe this will be a boy/girl divide! I am totally in awe of people who can come up with this sort of imaginitive work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom