Are there any escalator experts on the forum? (1 Viewer)

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:04
don't see this as a big deal. Many escalators in the UK do this. In fact I'll usually test them out of interest just to see how far I lean forward by the time it ends.
I presume that is going up - going down you will be leaning into the abyss

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:04
Just went down one yesterday at MSP airport where the hand rest was going backwards (up). Strange feeling. But I was so tired, I barely noticed it.

Had a nice Memorial holiday weekend visiting my parents in Wisconsin. Such a beautiful, beautiful land. Wow!

One sight to behold was, along the side of the roadway on a fast moving dual highway, there were a lot of Deer killed by cars - but the sight to behold was a full-size, stretched out, totally recognizable Black Bear also killed on the side of the road! Weird. I've only seen a black bear twice in real life - this time (dead), and once fully alive running across the road in the indescribable gorgeous wilderness of eastern and NE'n Arizona and New Mexico. Jogged across the highway in front of our car and then grabbed the concrete barrier at the edge and tumbled right over like he did it every day! 🐻

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom