Asking for you Help / Vote (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
, 21:14
Access Friends,
National Mobility Awareness Month contest. They will be giving away a van with a lift. Virginia and I are asking for your vote. They encourage people to vote every day. It is also ok to vote from as many locations as you want. For instance you can vote from your home the library and a McDonald, all on the same day, but only once each day from any location. The below link will take you directly there. We also will appreciate if you would put this request on any face book etc. account that you have.
Dick and Virginia Sonier, Serving the Lord thru Amazing Grace Mission. Thank you and God Bless
http://tinyurl.com/V-Sonier

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 02:14
'Amazing Grace', now that was a good song.

Did you know it got to No.1 in the UK hit parade?

Col

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
'Amazing Grace', now that was a good song.

Did you know it got to No.1 in the UK hit parade?

Col

I did not know that. Thanks for sharing that with me. What year was that?
Please vote every day.

National Mobility Awareness Month contest. They will be giving away a van with a lift. Virginia and I are asking for your vote. They encourage people to vote every day. It is also ok to vote from as many locations as you want. For instance you can vote from your home the library and a McDonald, all on the same day, but only once each day from any location. The below link will take you directly there. We also will appreciate if you would put this request on any face book etc. account that you have, so that your friends and family will have the opportunity to vote.
Dick and Virginia Sonier, Serving the Lord thru Amazing Grace Mission. Thank you and God Bless

http://tinyurl.com/V-Sonier

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
gonna vote for you bro :)

Thank You very much.
Don't forget that you are allowed to vote every day

National Mobility Awareness Month contest. They will be giving away a van with a lift. Virginia and I are asking for your vote. They encourage people to vote every day. It is also ok to vote from as many locations as you want. For instance you can vote from your home the library and a McDonald, all on the same day, but only once each day from any location. The below link will take you directly there. We also will appreciate if you would put this request on any face book etc. account that you have, so that your friends and family will have the opportunity to vote.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 02:14
I did not know that. Thanks for sharing that with me. What year was that?

Judy Collins got to No5 in 1970 with it, and the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards pipes and drums got to No1 in 1972 with it.

I prefer the Judy Collins version, very haunting, have a listen, it's on YouTube.

Col

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Judy Collins got to No5 in 1970 with it, and the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards pipes and drums got to No1 in 1972 with it.

I prefer the Judy Collins version, very haunting, have a listen, it's on YouTube.

Col

ok, Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom