Help Wife Vote for her (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 07:52
. My condolences about your wife Brian and thanks for voting. My plaque is growing. India, UK, Australia Thank you so much everybody.

recyan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:22
I recently lost my wife to cancer, after the diagnosis she was transferred from the hospital to a hospice for palliative care but although it was excellent she wanted to be at home, fortunately the NHS provides superb at home support so this became possible and she spent the last few months at home, I hope that you get the van despite my agreeing that this is a crazy way to go about things .

Brian
Sorry about that Brian.
Although we do not know each other, please accept my condolences.

. My condolences about your wife Brian and thanks for voting. My plaque is growing. India, UK, Australia Thank you so much everybody.

Looking forward to you posting, that you have almost the whole world if not the whole world, on the plaque.

Thanks

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Rcyan,
Please be sure the thanks is more than just the click of a thumb print. From the heart.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
All, here is a picture of the dear lady in better days. She is on the lift that we had installed on our RV. She is a wonderful lady that is better than I deserve.

Attachments

• MH Lift zip.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 104

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 12:52
Browsing the web site after I had voted again this morning I make it that there are 1283 entrants for this "contest" , how many vehicles are given away?

The UK's mobility scheme seems much fairer.

BTWthe acknowledgement email is immediate.

Brian

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Brian,
A minimum of three vans are to be given away. It also looks like we will need around 10,000 votes to be in the running. We are now at 2438, but as of Fri. we had 800 letters go out bulk mailing by my main office in TN. They were supposed to go out a week ago, but the computer with my mailing list on it went down. There are a minimum of thee computers in the main office, so I think someone drop the ball by not having the list backed up on one of the other computers. They are all volunteers so I am appreciative of them. I also carry a copy of the link with me and hand them out wherever I go. The rehab hospital where my wife is at has it posted and they are announcing it at all staff meetings. My wife had to go to a regular hospital this week as an outpatient for a blood transfusion and we handed out over 25 copies of the link their. I am a retired Navy SeaBee and belong to alumni and they have sent it out on their mailing list. The best returns however are from my fellow Access Junkies.
BTW Brian here is a picture of my favorite Brian.

Attachments

• Brian in MH3.zip
    742 KB · Views: 108

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Just found out that differrent router/server except votes from the same computer. I was able to take my computer to 9 different restaurants today and was able to vote 10 times today, boy am I stuffed. <G> In most of the places I didn’t even have to go inside. I just parked close to the building and was able to connect.
Thanks Again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom