Automatic replenishment of supplies based on an entered request. (1 Viewer)

milena_mb

Local time
Today, 15:49
Здравейте всички, разработвам база данни и клиентът иска да въведе заявки за доставки, но не иска да премине през същия процес на избиране на артикулите отново. Проблемът е, че самата поръчка е съставена от две таблици. Единият съдържа искането, а другият самите елементи. Те са свързани с номера на заявката. За доставките ще използвам и две маси една за доставката и една за детайлите. Планирам да използвам номера на заявката, за да попълня формуляра за доставка, но не съм наясно как да изградя самото събитие. Никога преди не съм правил нещо подобно. И най-важното, възможно ли е дори да се изгради такова нещо с достъп?

GPGeorge

George Hepworth
Local time
Today, 05:49
Translation:

Hey everyone, I'm developing a database and the customer wants to enter supply requests but doesn't want to go through the same process of selecting the items again. The problem is that the order itself is made up of two tables. One contains the request, the other the elements themselves. They are related to the application number. For the deliveries I will also use two tables one for the delivery and one for the details. I plan to use the request number to fill out the shipping form, but I'm not aware of how to build the event itself. I've never done anything like this before. And most importantly, is it even possible to build such a thing with access?

Yes, this is exactly the kind of application Access handles well.

It's not clear, unfortunately, what you mean by " the customer wants to enter supply requests but doesn't want to go through the same process of selecting the items again."

Can you clarify? In English, preferably.

You might find some very useful features in the Northwind Developers Edition template here.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:49
Since that was your first post, hello and welcome to the forum.

Since this is an English-language forum, you might do better to learn how to use Google Translate.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:49
Welcome to the forum. We need some more details about how the renewal will be handled. I assume that the first order will be entered manually. Will subsequent orders be on a fixed schedule, say the 10th of each month? Or will the customer call and say - "send me a refill"?

In either event, Add a "Copy" button to the parent order entry form. the process will be to select the most recent order and press the copy button. The code will copy the parent record and insert a duplicate with the dates changed. It will then capture the new autonumber ID and run an append query that selects the child records using the most recent order ID and appends them using the new autonumber ID as the FK.

If the renewals need to be automated, you can run a query every time the application opens and have it select any order that will need to be filled "next week", "tomorrow", or whatever schedule you want to work with. Then you can have the code run the renewal process automatically from that query.

If this is the process that you think you need. Post back and I'll try to dig out the code I used to copy a quote. You will need to change the names but the logic will be what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom