Barcode Printing on Self Adhesive Stickers (1 Viewer)

Pac-Man

Local time
Today, 20:05
Hello,

I need to print self adhesive barcode labels/stickers just like those which hematology labs use to stick on the blood sample vials. I jave searched for suitable printer and someone suggested that TSC TTL 244 Pro will be suitable but also told me that it require software. I have neither done this before nor got hands on such printer before to dig how it is printing or can it be used to print from word, pdf or Access. So before going to buy the hardware, I think some early work may be done. If anyone have used Access to print adhesive barcode labels, I'll thankful if he could guide me.

PS: I can generate barcodes and have them in PNG format that can be inserted in the sticker report.

Best Regards

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 08:05
I use a Rich Text format field in an Access table and a Barcode font to create the barcodes as part of the record for each product in a product table.
1697376963498.png

I don't know which approach is more hassle, but you ought to be aware of the option.

Last edited:

Pac-Man

Local time
I use a Rich Text format field in an Access table and a Barcode font to create the barcodes as part of the record for each product in a product table.
View attachment 110363
I don't know which approach is more hassle, but you ought to be aware of the option.
Yeah I know about this free 3 of 9 font. But thanks for sharing. However I am interested in is to use thermal barcode printer to print the tag.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
We used Dymo printers and Wasp readers at the school district.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
How do you print using these printers? Can you share VBA Code?
I'm retired 2 years now, but I used the Dymo as the primary printer for my barcode report. The printer comes with the small label sizes, so all I did was format the report to fit the small label. The only thing was getting the barcode place holder to be recognized and that's about it.

Pac-Man

Local time
I'm retired 2 years now, but I used the Dymo as the primary printer for my barcode report. The printer comes with the small label sizes, so all I did was format the report to fit the small label. The only thing was getting the barcode place holder to be recognized and that's about it.
Thanks for explanation. I look further into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom