Batch print to PDF (1 Viewer)

CoffeeGuru

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:23
Sorry, I know similar things have been requested in the past
http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=245039

I have 20+ reports that need to be output to a single PDF file daily

This is not 1 report with 20 Invoices type of thing that can be run in a loop.

I just need to automate DoCmd.OpenReport "My Report001", acViewReport and then print to PDF for all the reports I want in the PDF file

Bonus Question:
Can the user be prompted for a file name and path

Any Ideas

GBalcom

Much to learn!
Local time
Today, 08:23
I have a similar issue I have yet to solve. I'll be following the responses.

smig

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:23
Create a report and put all your reports as sub reports

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 17:23
Bonus answer: yes.

Now if you search/scan through the Reports forum, a majority of posts, unsurprisingly, concerns how to prepare and print a report. Finding mundane information is a skill on par - if not more important - with the ability to code something. Polish it.

jameswhite

Local time
I would like to suggest one good Printing Management software i.e Print-Conductor. i use it everyday for Bulk PDF printing and other documents as it You can download it at print-conductor.com

savosamson

Local time
Hello jameswhite,

I just want to thank you for recommending PrintConductor for the PDF batch Printing from ( print-conductor.com ) as it has really helped me in saving time with the manual printing work. I find it really fast and better than the other alternate for Batch Printing. The Drag and Drop feature is the best.
Thanks once again

waldodesko

Local time
I was looking for a good Bulk PDF printing software and really couldnot find one that fits all my requirement. But i tried Print Conductor and now i can say that it is the best Bulk printing software there is. Thanks Acess-programmers and Mr. Jameswhite for recommendation .
Even i would also recommend anyone looking for a good printing management software just go to print-conductor.com and solve ur problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom