27.1 KB · Views: 30
I want when I click into the field and after the listbox form opens,
fixedname.value = Me.testnameN.value
Filtering in the listbox is done based on this fixedname field
As this pic

MajP

Tell me what you tried.

Tell me what you tried.
Sir, thank you for following up on my problem. I want to transfer the value of the testnameN field to the Fixedname field to be the field through which the listbox is filtered.

If only you could finish what you started at this point, okay. If you can't, thank you. I will get to what I want

@Safaa, you need to realize that we are ALL volunteers who normally just try to help by pushing people towards fixing their own problems. We don't get paid for what we do. For those of us who answer questions, we are "paying it forward" for the help we ourselves got when we first joined the forum with problems of our own.

We can suggest reading material, we can offer code snippets, we can look at screenshots and other uploaded offerings - but as many requests as we handle in a day, we cannot afford to spend too much time with any single member. Doing so robs other new members of help. Please don't think that we don't want to help you - but DO realize that we have to budget our time because the question load.

We understand and appreciate that you might have a complex office environment. But among those of us still working for a living, complex office environments are commonplace. Even those of us who have retired still have family lives.

@Safaa, you need to realize that we are ALL volunteers who normally just try to help by pushing people towards fixing their own problems. We don't get paid for what we do. For those of us who answer questions, we are "paying it forward" for the help we ourselves got when we first joined the forum with problems of our own.

We can suggest reading material, we can offer code snippets, we can look at screenshots and other uploaded offerings - but as many requests as we handle in a day, we cannot afford to spend too much time with any single member. Doing so robs other new members of help. Please don't think that we don't want to help you - but DO realize that we have to budget our time because the question load.

We understand and appreciate that you might have a complex office environment. But among those of us still working for a living, complex office environments are commonplace. Even those of us who have retired still have family lives.
Sir, I wish you a happy life. I will help myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom