Bookmarks in word (1 Viewer)

Claven

Local time
Yesterday, 23:14
I am trying to use bookmarks in word to make a report. I have it set up to make the report the way I like, except....

I have text on the left side from top to bottom that start with the bookmark start.

The thing is I need a column on the right margin that I will place lab work, so I will have two columns of text.

Is there a place or reference that deals with this topic? I have found some references online, but they are not specific for what I need. I have found loads of information for form letters etc.... that is not what I need.

Any help..

Thanks,

Dennis

Starman

Captain Noble
Local time
Yesterday, 21:14
I would put two columns in your Word doc template. And then I would put a section break at the bottom of the first column so that text inserted on the left does not bump down text on the right.

Claven

Local time
Yesterday, 23:14
yes, I think that might work. However, I have found that the bookmark allergy will always show at the bottom of the text from the bookmark start. I will give this a try.

Do you know of a good reference for working with word and VBA for reports?

Thanks,

Dennis

Starman

Captain Noble
Local time
Yesterday, 21:14
Not one good source in particular, no. Every time I had something I couldn't figure out, I just googled until I found the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom