calendar object (1 Viewer)

Bill Moore

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:50
I'd like to know if Access has a built-in calendar object that would operate like a pull-down combo box.

Thx.

Bill Moore

Registered User.
Local time
DatePick selected

I found the ActiveX control I wanted. However, another problem has now cropped up. My form only has 2 fields, Date and Amount. I want to use the date picker for the 1st, then supply the amount value and go on.

I'm getting the following message: "Can't set value to NULL when CheckBox property = "FALSE". I don't have any check boxes so I don't understand what's happening.

Any ideas?

Thx.

Bill Moore

Registered User.
Local time
Control Selected

I forgot to mention that I'm using the MS-DatePicker ActiveX control. I looks like a simple ComboBox control. If I have existing records in the table, the form looks like any other basic form with the record controls at the bottom. The 1st record in the table is displayed.

It's when I click on "new record" control at the bottom of the form that I get the error described above. I don't have the help file for this control installed so perhaps I need to do that. When the NULL message comes up, if I click thru it, I can proceed to use the new record selection, then select a date, enter an amount, and the values are in the table.

--just some added info--

Thx.

bauer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:50
Bill Moore said:
"Can't set value to NULL when CheckBox property = "FALSE".

Hi there, just wondering if you ever found a solution to that, as I have just come across that same problem, though I do have a checkbox.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom