Code lost (1 Viewer)

jdcallejas

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:39
Hello,

I am having an issue when I make my mde file. Iam using MS 2010, for some reason when I convert to mde, I loose all VB code. Examples like docmd,close, or docmd.open... I notice that all my other bottons that where made by defaut macros work.

Why is this happening? What do you think it is.

thanks..

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 06:39
I loose all VB code
I have no idea what you mean. When asking for help, do not provide your own interpretation. Say what you did, what you expected to happen and what the system actually did instead. Pay attention: all these 3 things are required.

jdcallejas

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:39
Thank you,

I decided to just go find another forum, looks like this forum is focus more in criticizing how we ask for help then helping us out.

Have a great day.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:39
Thank you,

I decided to just go find another forum, looks like this forum is focus more in criticizing how we ask for help then helping us out.

Have a great day.
Yeah I really don't see the point. People come here for help. Most people don't have a business model or know what NF-4 means, they're just looking for a reasonable answer.

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:39
jd

when you make an mde/accde you do lose all the code. that's the idea.

you develop am mdb/accdb, then you turn it into an mde/accde so that other people can't change your work. if you make changes you do that with the original mdb/accdb and then make a new mde/accde

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom