Combining values of comboboxes (1 Viewer)

Keidy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:04
Hi! I have a problem combining values of comboboxes, let me explain me better...

I have a text box and two comboboxes on a form
First, you introduce a data on the text box, then you select something of one of the comboboxes

the third combo box have to have the value of the text box and the value of the combo box separated by a comma or a space. Please help me with this. I need to finish this database soon:confused:

M8KWR

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:04
If you are taking data from a text box and then from a combo box, why do you need this information shown in another combobox!!! why can you not show this within another textbox.... is this data been stored in a fields, or just for display purposes, and is the user able to alter this information once the 2 fields have been filled in???

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 01:04
I agree with M8KWR. A third combo doesn't make sense in this case.

Keidy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:04
the answer

The problem is that i'm adding data by the help of a form. I've already have the table, my boss gave me the table with tag, Equiptment and other fields, so i join both of them (tag and equiptment) to create tag-equiptment because it's easy to control the other forms, that's why i did the questions...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom