SA2 100 51 3
BA1 30 12 0
BA2 80 26 1

Table 2 : Parameter

Parameter
COD
BOD
SS

i would like to create a form with this data. in this form i make combo box and the row source is from table parameter. the question is :

1. can i used this combo box as a filter. what i mean is.... when i choose a parameter in combo box, then it show the field and value from table LabResult.

or

2. can i create new table with field and value from table LabResult after I choose a few parameter in combo box in form.

Hopefully any one understand my problem and what i mean....

Code:
[ATTACH]30764._xfImport[/ATTACH] here the database

Last edited:

Poppa Smurf

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:46
Just to clarify your request.

can i used this combo box as a filter. what i mean is.... when i choose a parameter in combo box, then it show the field and value from table LabResult.

Do you want to use combo boxes to display records where COD has a certain value, or where BOD has a certain value, or where SS has a certain value or a combination of these values?

rio

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:46
thank poppa for ur reply. sorry... my English not so good. hopefully u will understand what i mean.

Code:
Do you want to use combo boxes to display records where COD has a certain value, or where BOD has a certain value, or where SS has a certain value or a combination of these values?

yup... and it will be like this : there are 1 combo or list box and another 1 is text box. Combo or list box source is table parameter. so when i choose what ever parameter... then it show the value in table LabResult. so that mean i can choose what ever parameter that i want..... and it doesn't have to follow the sequence in table LabResult.

see the attachment for more understand Picture2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom