ConcatRelated Count in a report (1 Viewer)

iaasiqbal

Local time
Today, 13:23
Dear sir
I have a database of locker inventory. (All, rented & unrented category) . In a report I can count total as all ,but cant not counted rented and un rented column . please help in this regards . i have uploaded db here
summary.jpg

Eugene-LS

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:23
I have a database of locker inventory. (All, rented & unrented category) . In a report I can count total as all ,but cant not counted rented and un rented column . please help in this regards . i have uploaded db here
The solution depends entirely on the structure of your data, which we can't see in the picture.
Please post your application (or part of it) on the forum.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:23
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Lots of options for you. Which one to use depends on your setup. You could try using DCount() too.

iaasiqbal

Local time
The solution depends entirely on the structure of your data, which we can't see in the picture.
Please post your application (or part of it) on the forum.
my db here

Attachments

• dblocker.accdb
    1.1 MB · Views: 135

Eugene-LS

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:23
my db here
ALL LOCKER:
Code:
=DCount("LockerNo";"qrall";"BranchName=""" & [BranchName] & """ and LockerSize='" & [LockerSize] & "'")
RENTED LOCKER:
Code:
=DCount("LockerNo";"qrall";"BranchName=""" & [BranchName] & """ and LockerSize='" & [LockerSize] & "' AND Rented = True")
UN-RENTED LOCKER:
Code:
=DCount("LockerNo";"qrall";"BranchName=""" & [BranchName] & """ and LockerSize='" & [LockerSize] & "' AND Rented = False")

See to "tx" report ...

Attachments

• dblocker_v02.zip
    36.2 KB · Views: 112

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 15:23
will only work on Print Preview.

Attachments

• dblocker.accdb
    1.1 MB · Views: 129

iaasiqbal

Local time
ALL LOCKER:
Code:
=DCount("LockerNo";"qrall";"BranchName=""" & [BranchName] & """ and LockerSize='" & [LockerSize] & "'")
RENTED LOCKER:
Code:
=DCount("LockerNo";"qrall";"BranchName=""" & [BranchName] & """ and LockerSize='" & [LockerSize] & "' AND Rented = True")
UN-RENTED LOCKER:
Code:
=DCount("LockerNo";"qrall";"BranchName=""" & [BranchName] & """ and LockerSize='" & [LockerSize] & "' AND Rented = False")

See to "tx" report ...
thanks a lot , it is working fine , thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom