Controlling the weather

jpl458

Local time
Today, 01:51
If anyone believes that "They" can control the weather they are stupidy in error. MTG is an idiot.

That is almost the message I've been echoing, though not specific to MTG. It is the ultimate arrogance of Man to think that the world's weather patterns depend on Man's actions. Natural weather patterns have shifted around for years, ... millennia, ... geologic ages.

That is almost the message I've been echoing, though not specific to MTG. It is the ultimate arrogance of Man to think that the world's weather patterns depend on Man's actions. Natural weather patterns have shifted around for years, ... millennia, ... geologic ages.
It similar to trying to control the wave height in an ocean. BTW, Republicn governors are saying the the government is aiding the afffected areas while Trump spreads lies. He has no empathy with the people that need help. He is, and has alway been, a liar.

Doc, she is an idiot. And why doesn't Trumps ay he would like to help the situation in Florida, instead of lying about the response? Trump is only for Trump, not you or me. People are about to suffer in Florida and Trump does not care as long as he gets a political advantage..

If man didn't believe he could change the weather there would be no need for HAARP or cloud seeding. In the 60s the United
States attempted to weaponize weather against North Vietnam. Not to mention the left's "Holly Grail" climate change.

Last edited:
If anyone believes that "They" can control the weather they are stupidy in error. MTG is an idiot.
Yet, isn't that exactly what the "global warming" crowd is trying to do?

I don't know what she said to set you off but whatever it was, is it worse than blaming every hurricane we get on "global warming". That's pretty stupid too. We used to also have hurricanes before "global warming" but no one seems to remember that.

I think the "they" the others (not MTG) were talking about was FEMA not responding quickly with help interfering with the upcoming election, not the Dems creating a hurricane and guiding it over Republican counties. People need to be much more careful when they use pronouns because the Dems have their own version of English and it doesn't follow the rules we learned in school.

Lets eat grandma.

If man didn't believe he could change the weather there would be no need for HAARP or cloud seeding. In the 60s the United
States attempted to weaponize weather against North Vietnam. Not to mention the left's "Holly Grail" climate change.
So you belive that "They" are creating hurricanes and directing them at red states? The oceans are warmer, and heat is the generator of those storms. Seeding clouds is not a form of weather control, and it is not as effective as you might think.

I don't know what she said to set you off but whatever it was, is it worse than blaming every hurricane we get on "global warming". That's pretty stupid too. We used to also have hurricanes before "global warming" but no one seems to remember that.

I think the "they" the others (not MTG) were talking about was FEMA not responding quickly with help interfering with the upcoming election, not the Dems creating a hurricane and guiding it over Republican counties. People need to be much more careful when they use pronouns because the Dems have their own version of English and it doesn't follow the rules we learned in school.

Lets eat grandma.
MTG said the the government created hurricane Helene and directed it at Florida, because "they" can control the weather. Fema not responding is a lie. Giving Fema money to migrants is a lie. The Orange faced guy is desparate, if he looses he will spend the rest of his life in courts or prison. There is no proof of any of this, just like there is no emperical evidence that Trump won the last election. "We have no proof, but we have a lot of theories" If the people that went to court didn't have standing, then why did Tump, who had standing, not join the fray? Because he knows that he lost. A lot of people around him at the time have said that he knew he lost.
MGT quote: Republican Congress member Marjorie Taylor Greene posted on X Thursday night: "Yes they can control the weather. It's ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can't be done." Well , how is this done? Probably using Isreali space lasers.

Last edited:
Fema not responding is a lie.
Not according to people on the ground. The proof is video of people affected by the storm. Of course, you don't need to believe them.

Well, not to get lumped into the MTG basket, she is partially correct. Scientists are working on ways to control the weather. Our military is also but because they want to weaponize it before the Chinese do. I don't believe they are anywhere close to directing the movement of storms yet though.

What isn't correct is saying that global warming is causing hurricanes and that is what the hysterical talking heads are saying. We've had hurricanes as long as the planet has had weather. That comes to billions of years. We've had ice ages and ages with no polar ice and man never caused any of them. Man is contributing to extra CO2 in the atmosphere. Is that the proximate cause of global warning? Only if you have no concept of science or have a way of making tons of money on the "fix".

It's the same government who created "operation paperclip","operation mockingbird", and about dozen other things people like you won't believe either.

Which is funny, because the whole liberal theory on global warming and climate change is that we CAN control the weather. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

And I agree, they are idiots

Not according to people on the ground. The proof is video of people affected by the storm. Of course, you don't need to believe them.

Well, not to get lumped into the MTG basket, she is partially correct. Scientists are working on ways to control the weather. Our military is also but because they want to weaponize it before the Chinese do. I don't believe they are anywhere close to directing the movement of storms yet though.

What isn't correct is saying that global warming is causing hurricanes and that is what the hysterical talking heads are saying. We've had hurricanes as long as the planet has had weather. That comes to billions of years. We've had ice ages and ages with no polar ice and man never caused any of them. Man is contributing to extra CO2 in the atmosphere. Is that the proximate cause of global warning? Only if you have no concept of science or have a way of making tons of money on the "fix".
Pat, I was a meterologist, and worked for Robert C. Miller in the severe weather warning center in Kansas city. He was the first person to develop effective means of forecasting severe weather. In a conversation someone put forth the Idea of Nuking a hurricane to shut it down. Col. Miller responded with a lengthy response stating the hurricanes use heat to form. Dropping a Nuke would create a storm of collosal proportions. Man, and the industrial age have contributed significantly to the currant climate situation. In ages past the cause of warming was helped by volcanic activity. This was shown by examining the air trapped in ice from various periods in the past. Just science.

weather and climate are not the same thing.
See even Moke knows that weather is not climate.

People throw out all sorts of stupid ideas. It is called "brain storming". Most ideas are discarded but every once in a while a gem emerges and so the practice continues. Another current stupid idea is to seed the upper atmosphere with "something" to make shade. The effects of volcanic eruptions are so disruptive that we want to produce them ourselves???

CO2 is plant food.

weather and climate are not the same thing.
An obvious but pointless remark. The global warming fanatics like to say that we need to stop generating greenhouse gases that are warming the planet. Well warming changes both the weather and climate, so by supposedly controlling greenhouse gases; you are actually trying to control both the climate and weather. That makes @jpl458 assertion below bogus because that is what the global warming fanatics are proposing.

Last edited:
CO2 is plant food.

Just to amplify Pat's comment a bit, there is this little thing called "The Carbon Cycle" that describes how sunlight + CO2 + H2O + chlorophyll (as a pseudo-catalyst) makes plant sugars - nutrients so the plants can grow. If we start a "CO2" removal operation, how will we know when to stop the process? Given that IF it is even possible, there would be a form of momentum in the form of a type of slow dissipation as the localized cleaner air intermixes with the rest of the atmosphere. That means that even if we DID stop, the remnants of what we had already done would continue to change things around because the mixing bowl here is the entire atmosphere of the planet. Which would very negatively impact the world's food supply of vegetables and grain. Which would then impact the world's meat supplies since a lot of the meat we eat depends on plants as food. It isn't that carbon removal couldn't work. It is that overly zealous application thereof would eventually cause starvation.

See even Moke knows that weather is not climate.

People throw out all sorts of stupid ideas. It is called "brain storming". Most ideas are discarded but every once in a while a gem emerges and so the practice continues. Another current stupid idea is to seed the upper atmosphere with "something" to make shade. The effects of volcanic eruptions are so disruptive that we want to produce them ourselves???

CO2 is plant food.
Producing CO2 in the form of fossile fuels increases the heat of the oceans, that and coriolis effect creats hurricanes. Look at your toilet when you flush it. Coriolis effect causes the waterr to spin counter clockwise. If you get a chance to go south of the equater, the spin is clockwise. I know this because I flushed a toilet south of the equater. It seeems that you agree that there is global warming, but do not think that the actions of man have anything to do with it. At first global warming was deemed a hoax (Bush 41, Trump, DeSantis et al.) Now it's deemed a natural cycle, and there is nothing we can do to avert whats in the future. I guess we will have to hop into one of Elons rockets and wait for the earth to cool down again. BTW, what if you are wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom